Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how personal prejudice and favorites trump reason so quickly amongst BS posters. makes such an interesting read sometimes. Laughing is good for the soul.

Comment

• Pistons even up the series....

Comment

• Yeah somewhat expected tho... i had a big feeling it was gonna be tied up after tonight, after a loss at home, you knew they were gonna come back strong. I expect the green to play a big game on wed.

Comment

• stons are going to take their heart at home. game 5 will end the series.

Comment

• Jason Maxiell... I raised that character.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEREAFTER View Post
              Jason Maxiell... I raised that character.

Comment

• Oldgringo, it ain't over till its over...

with that said, if the stons win, I hope you guys win the championship.

Comment

• lol Kobe: "No Foul". "No Foul".

That was as clear a ****ing contact foul as there could be............and Barry was deserved 3 shots at the line.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Man, that was a ****ing Roy Jones on Virgil Hill body blow to the Spurs.... 3-1 Lakers....

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      lol Kobe: "No Foul". "No Foul".

That was as clear a ****ing contact foul as there could be............and Barry was deserved 3 shots at the line.
                      it was justice, horry touched the ball after fisher shot and they didnt reset the 24 sec. clock....the spurs would have had to foul kobe...and kobe would obviously have scored 2 pts....officially killing them....

DIVINE ****ING JUSTICE

Comment

Working...
                      X