Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito cheated! Get a ****ing grip people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post

I know this is old, but look at his ****ing face. I was looking at pictures of Cotto, and I saw this ****. It ****ing pisses me off.
    Cotto's face will be worst after Pacquiao beats the hell out of him.

Comment

I think the swollen part is the worst of it and is what makes it most suspicous. Cotto's face has never swollen to my knowledge in any fight he's had including against Judah where he was busted up pretty good. The way his face swelled up is a factor in the cement speculation. Just look at Billy Collins how his face swelled up and compared.

Comment

I beliveve torres judah and mosley hit cotto with more punches and more punches that were harder and he didn't look that bad after those fights

Comment

yup - cotto said it took 2 weeks for the swelling to go after the fight and he'd never experienced anything like that in his entire boxing career.

Comment

youtube.com/watch?v=JG3DmdVod-E&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=V32Ptup2Odc

There is no dought for me that he cheat.

Comment

. I was looking at pictures of Cotto
              :wank:????

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                yup - cotto said it took 2 weeks for the swelling to go after the fight and he'd never experienced anything like that in his entire boxing career.
                Interview please?

Comment

I know this is old, but look at his ****ing face. I was looking at pictures of Cotto, and I saw this ****. It ****ing pisses me off.
                  Next time tell his ass to duck and get off the damn ropes! Plaster or not, he got hit by a slow fraud numerous times. Did the plaster increase margie's handspeed?

He also gassed against a fighter with good stamina and never stopped getting hit with the uppercut. What did plaster have to do with either of those things?

Comment

i wishi knew the truth bro im a big tony fan.....only he and god know.

Comment

no doubt he cheated.. but no one can prove it.. a loss is a loss unfortunately, but let it go people.. i already did.. once cotto runs through pacman and after he gets ducked by mayweather, he'll beat up on mosely AGAIN! and then fight Margs as his final fight and retire as one of the best..

Comment

Working...
                      X