Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch a cheater? Is this a kidney shot to Jean Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch a cheater? Is this a kidney shot to Jean Pascal?

Is that a legal punch or no?
    That is a kidney punch, and yes its illegal
    4.17%
    No, its more of a body shot
    95.83%

everyone throws illegal punche every once in a while. Im sure it was on purpose

Comment

is'nt the kidney a little higher?

Comment

What's illegal about that punch?

It's not on his back so ...... ?

I dont know

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzleBoy View Post
          What's illegal about that punch?

It's not on his back so ...... ?

I dont know
          It looks partially on his back and partially not. It's hard to tell from this angle the picture was taken.

Comment

Hard to say where exactly it hit. But it's total bollocks to talk about being a 'cheater' - oddly enough the other guy is usually moving around and it's a tad difficult to target a bodyshot to the nearest inch.

Get a fr*gging clue, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
              Hard to say where exactly it hit. But it's total bollocks to talk about being a 'cheater' - oddly enough the other guy is usually moving around and it's a tad difficult to target a bodyshot to the nearest inch.

Taylor

I'm just amped up about the fight, and don't want to see froch winning.

Comment

Nah man, the punch is coming in at the wrong angle to really be an illegal punch.

His arm is parallel with the floor and his hand is perpendicular to the floor.

This means that his arm is travelling in a "flat" motion in relation to the ground. If his arm was angled downwards with his hand hooked around the dudes back, then yeah I'd say it was illegal, but it's digging more into the dudes side more than anything. Although the punch lands in a position on his side very close to his back, he's not really hitting him in the back.

I'm sure a lot of the most effective body shots land in that area, or a little higher (towards the armpit). Hattons body shot against Castillo landed around that area I think.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post

Exactly lol... the other guy was probably on the move and he caught him there - it's hard to even tell where its landed anyways. If he did shots like that repeatedly then, yea, there could be a claim for cheating - but come on, mate..

Comment

Lol stupid poll.

Comment

Working...
                    X