Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woluld Naseem Hamed have been better off had he not been trained by Emmanuel Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woluld Naseem Hamed have been better off had he not been trained by Emmanuel Steward?

I just think the Steward really put him in a box and didnt let him fight the way that he had always fought......

I just wonder what would have been had he not gone with Emmanuel.....

He destroyed Hamed but its all Hamed s fault for fireing Ingle.

Comment

I think basically anyone he went with after he parted from the Ingles would've been bad for him.

Comment

Naz refuse to train after getting so much money , He simply wasnt motivated anymore so no one could help him, Whether its ingle, ingle's sons or steward..

Comment

i thought oscar suarez trained him....

Comment

Htown make a thread about your top 5 greatest Mexican fighters of all time.

Comment

He made a catalogue of errors in his career, he made too much money too quick, lack of effort in training, and he probably should have moved up to super-feather earlier in his career, he had the attributes to go through the weights but his height 5 3" worked against him. But he definitely should have moved up to sf sooner, I think making 126 became a big problem for him the last year or 2.

His career reminds of a little of mike tyson, peaked early...best of an average bunch, there is some similarities there, the money thing also.

Comment

He got too famous but i don't think any trainer would suit him apart from Ingle.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  I just think the Steward really put him in a box and didnt let him fight the way that he had always fought......

I just wonder what would have been had he not gone with Emmanuel.....
                  No offense, but you obvoiusly have no idea about the back story going into the Barrera fight.

Hamed wasn't taking boxing serious. It wouldn't matter who was training him during that time, Hamed was gonna lose just off the strength of him not training hard, not listening to his trainers, and just not having his heart in the sport.

This isn't to take anything away from Barrera and his win, because MAB came in and did what he had to do, but anyone who followed Hamed durng that time could tell you he didn't give a **** about the sport anymore.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 10-03-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    No offense but you obvoiusly have no idea about the back story going into the Barrera fight. Hamed wasn't taking boxing serious so it wouldn't matter who was training him during that time frame, dude was gonna lose just off the strenght of him not training hard, not listening to his trainers, partying and just not having his heart into the sport.

This isn't to take anything away from Barrera and his win, because MAB came in and did what he had to do, but anyone who followed Hamed durng that time could tell you he didn't give a **** about the sport anymore.
                    I wouldnt neither if i knew i sucked so much at it.... i mean getting knocked down and going toe to toe battles with b-class fighters isnt very world class...

Comment

Working...
                    X