No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Early Results From Hamburg, Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Early Results From Hamburg, Germany

Hamburg, Germany - The wait is finally over. After two long years of negotiations, the fight is only a few hours away. Heavyweight champions Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye will finally get it on in the ring, with the WBO, IBO, IBF and WBA titles at stake. Both boxers have predicted victories by knockout. Haye continues to call Wladimir the "final fight" of his career. Win or lose, Haye continues to discuss a planned retirement for this coming October.

[Click Here To Read More]

haye kept dropping to the floor holding and not throwing accurate punches told all you haye fans hes all talk nothing more

Comment

haye strategy of falling on the floor worked the first time as the dumb ref took a point away from wlad second time it counted as haye getting knocked down watch haye not retire and go to cruiser

Comment

my TOE, my TOE, looooool that has to compete with tysons i broke my back line.

Comment

Just as I have been saying Haye was way more bark then bite. And his wide a$$ power shots were simply no match for a disciplined fighter such as Wlad. As for his fake broken toe well that can be put on the shelf along side his fake broken hand excuse in the Valuev fight.

Comment

Haye is a coward...enough said.

Comment

pfft Vitali would've smashed haye's head down

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Just as I have been saying Haye was way more bark then bite. And his wide a$$ power shots were simply no match for a disciplined fighter such as Wlad. As for his fake broken toe well that can be put on the shelf along side his fake broken hand excuse in the Valuev fight.
                Easy to talk **** about someone you're not facing, while also not feeling what he felt. If he lied, he lied. If not, he didn't.

Comment

Props to wlad he deserved to win. Didn't like the way the ref let wlad hold for 20seconds after haye landed that punch in the 12th

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                    Easy to talk **** about someone you're not facing, while also not feeling what he felt. If he lied, he lied. If not, he didn't.
                    And all you are doing is bouncing from thread to thread making excuses for Haye. I personally think you are reading way to much into this fight and the truth is that Haye was overrated and he really sucks fake broken toe and all.

Comment

Working...
                    X