Clear All

• The Real Million Dollar Baby (Great Lucia Rijker Tribute) - VIDEO

I seen this a few years back.

I miss her. Great female fighter.

Comment

She did ok against a male fighter but then got KTFO:

Comment

I remember seeing that too.

She dominated the female kickboxing and boxing world. She was doing fairly decent in this fight.

Full credit to her for stepping up to fight a man. He's average but at least she tried.

Comment

Best female boxer ever.

I picked her to beat both Ali and Martin. Too bad those fights never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
            She did ok against a male fighter but then got KTFO:

never saw that before. I dont like this fight and I wouldve never let her do that if I was her manager. She is definitely good enough to atleast try it against a man so that doesnt bother me but I wouldnt let it be against a guy who is 13-0 and even worst against a guy who is a Southpaw.

Dont make her fight a dude and let it be a Southpaw. I think she got KO strictly because of that. If he was a righty then she wouldve lasted and may have even won

Comment

Lucia is my favorite, great personality and very class, she had the greatest technique of any female fighter. I never see a chick to this day with her boxing skill and crisp punching, she even throws her punches better than some guys.

Comment

Working...
              X