Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacman get criticized for being loyal to Arum but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    It's okay for Floyd Mayweather to be loyal to that shady character Al Haymon?

The truth is Pacman never said in order for me to make this fight with Floyd he has to leave Al Haymon, the only one here is making up an unreal demand is Floyd, why should Pac have to leave his promoter to make the fight?

I never heard Floyd demand other fighters to leave their promoter, imagine of the shoe was on the other foot and Pacman said I will not do business with Floyd unless he leaves Haymon and golden boy and signs with Top Rank what type of responses would people have?
    Who says Floyd is serious about the offer? They look good on paper when in reality it's one of those millions of bluffs Floyd had thrown during the last three years. Every time Pacman calls his bluff, Floyd either flip flops or comes up with another.

Just recently he was asked about it and said Pac blew his chance.

"That's probably how I was feeling at that particular time," Mayweather said to writer David Mayo of Mlive. "I'm only human. Floyd Mayweather does contradict himself. I'm only human. I'm not perfect. I mean, I think we all do. How are things today? He's not going to get a chance to fight me. I was feeling that way weeks ago. Now, I'm feeling like I wouldn't even give him a chance. He had a chance, he blew it, so that's what it is."

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...-chance--68731

Last edited by al-Xander; 09-01-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Floyd vs Manny.........AGAIN???? , i dont understand how/why people say Floyd is scared of this guy. Floyd has over 90 amateur fights, soon to be 45 pro fights, WTF is Manny gonna do that Floyd hasn't seen yet. How do u get to Floyd level being scared of anybody?

Haymon is Floyds manager, jus like Cam Dunkin is Bradleys manager, Konz is Mannys manager. Floyd is his own boss. He works with GBP not for them. Thats why he can say **** Oscar and nothing can happen to him, let anyone signed to GBP say it and watch what happens to them

Bottom line is Manny should've taken the 40 mil, before his dumb ass got KO'd, this fight couldve been made a long time ago. Nobody seems to remember Freddie Roach dumb ass sayin Floyd cant make 147 anymore and they wanted a stipulation for 1 mil per pound over 147, Floyd says cool, take this drug test, Manny whose had a million punches thrown at his head says i dont want to be stuck with needles that many times, ......But Floyd is scared of thiis guy, SMH........

Comment

The truth is Pacman never said in order for me to make this fight with Floyd he has to leave Al Haymon, the only one here is making up an unreal demand is Floyd, why should Pac have to leave his promoter to make the fight?

I never heard Floyd demand other fighters to leave their promoter, imagine of the shoe was on the other foot and Pacman said I will not do business with Floyd unless he leaves Haymon and golden boy and signs with Top Rank what type of responses would people have?
        Simple. He was so terrified of Pac and made almost to impossible demands to kill this fight. Pea brain size floydiots though can't figure this out. "Pac you are next but I never said that but I know I'm a coward but rich coward." Pac will be Floyd's biggest money fight bigger than Oscar or against any fighter for an "easy money easy fight" according to him and the floydiots. Then why the hell he made all these ridiculous demands for what?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire180 View Post
          Floyd vs Manny.........AGAIN???? , i dont understand how/why people say Floyd is scared of this guy. Floyd has over 90 amateur fights, soon to be 45 pro fights, WTF is Manny gonna do that Floyd hasn't seen yet. How do u get to Floyd level being scared of anybody?

Haymon is Floyds manager, jus like Cam Dunkin is Bradleys manager, Konz is Mannys manager. Floyd is his own boss. He works with GBP not for them. Thats why he can say **** Oscar and nothing can happen to him, let anyone signed to GBP say it and watch what happens to them

Bottom line is Manny should've taken the 40 mil, before his dumb ass got KO'd, this fight couldve been made a long time ago. Nobody seems to remember Freddie Roach dumb ass sayin Floyd cant make 147 anymore and they wanted a stipulation for 1 mil per pound over 147, Floyd says cool, take this drug test, Manny whose had a million punches thrown at his head says i dont want to be stuck with needles that many times, ......But Floyd is scared of thiis guy, SMH........
          Hey floydiot ALT, Offering Pac $40m without the ppv share is just like Floyd saying on VIDEOS "Pac you are next but I never said that." Think about this, Pac has Nike, HP, Henessy, etc... vs Floyd what? a LAME LOTTO SODA? LMAO! Not to mention Pac accomplishments inside and out (beloved congressman to his country, 8 divisions champ, 4 lineal champ, Fighter of the Decade) vs Floyd prison award for beating women? In fact, Pac should be the one offering Floyd $40m without the PPV shares. GTFO!

Just pray Showtime will not lose money again in Floyd's remaining contract fights or lose to Canelo because you can kiss his ass goodbye with his boring style.
          Last edited by straightleft; 09-01-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Why do people keep beating a dead horse? Both sides played a part in the fight not happening, you'd be a fool to believe otherwise. Since no one here actually took part in the negotiations or reviewed the official contracts, all of the information being quoted should be considered hearsay at best.

The fight wouldn't mean much now anyway because if Mayweather wins people will say that Pac was damaged goods.

Comment

Comment

Floyd never demanded testing until Pacquiao and when the Pacquiao fight fell through he fought Marquez with no testing. If Pacquiao had agreed to the exact testing Mayweather wanted in 2010 then I believe Floyd with have put up some other roadblock to the fight. Later when Pacquiao agreed to be tested any way Floyd wanted Floyd demanded almost all of the money go to him. For whatever his reason it's clear to me that Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao and he still doesn't want to fight him so the fight will never happen. Everybody else fought Pacquiao with no special testing.

Comment

Actually both Marquez and Mosley were forced to sign with top rank in order to make a fight with pac.

Comment

i'm completely neutral when it comes to floyd and manny. i like them both. but it is undeniable that floyd is the one that always came up with **** to prevent the fight. if it wasn't leaving arum it was drug testing. if it wasn't that it was the purse split. i don't believe for second floyd was scared of him though. i just think he has a massive ego and doesn't want to give in on anything. but you can't treat pacquiao like you do victor ortiz or robert guerrero. pacquiao is a superstar in his own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Al Haymon is basically Floyd's boss. 50 cent said that he gives Floyd an allowance

Bob Arum is a promoter which works for the fighter. Pacquiao is Bob Arum's boss.
                      Pacquiao is Bob Arum's boss.
                      After years on this site I'm still wondering if Pac-Boy and Check_hooks are master trolls or the most retarted boxing fans ever

Comment

Working...
                      X