No announcement yet.

Rios: Victor Ortiz is a fake nice guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a great fight.

It's a toss up this fight...it depends on whether or not Ortiz comes with his "Berto mindset" or his "no-mas mindset".

Comment

Everything Rios is saying could be true but he always comes off as this jealous hater to me. Victors had the paydays. Victors got the cologne. Victors on Dancing with the Stars. Rios could be spot on with everything he said too.

Comment

Ortiz would hurt Rios badly. Would love to see the fight but Ortiz KO's this ******ed bum within 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
          Yeah the build up for that will be crazy and I reckon it'll be a real war. Who do you have winning it?
          man I'll be realistic here, ortiz can win a close UD or rios making ortiz quit, one this is for sure, this can be a fight of the year!

Comment

There is a lot of bad blood between these two guys. I would like to see this fight happen in the future. To bad TR+GBP= no fight

Comment

Robert is a known f@g.. and I dont know why Rios is still jealous.. when was this interview anyways?

Comment

calling him a fake nice guy isnt really the headline though, he said everything victor says about his upbringing is made up, thats the real headline. idk who is lying but if rios is telling the truth thats fcking pathetic on ortiz' part, i thought he milked it too much when i thought it really happened. if he made it all up.. wow..

im inclined to believe rios, as much as i dislike him i always thought he seemed like an honest guy. ortiz on the other hand i always thought he was fake as ****, he isnt much of an actor either.

as for them fighting i dont see how anyone can pick ortiz. how is he gonna beat rios?

he cant outbox him. he doesnt have the skills, smarts or discipline to do that. he certainly cant fight him. hes got the far lesser chin, less than a fraction of rios' heart and he fights in spurts then takes breaks. problem is he doesnt maintain control of the action when he does, he just lets the guy beat up on him for a while kind of like khan.

ortiz might have a tiny punchers chance early, but who has he knocked out thats as good or durable as rios? vivian harris? carlos maussa? hes got good power but it gets so severely overrated its not even funny, not unlike his overall ability.

rios would retire him.

Comment

And your a cry baby.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                    Is this recent after the Alvarado fight?
                    I wonder what they mean when they say everything he says about his family is fake.
                    Probably that Victor makes it sound like it was harder than it really was.

Comment

at least rios can count to potato

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X