No announcement yet.

LMFAO! Larry gets owned by his english teacher on FB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Sully getting on the spelling grind there... classic work.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      yeah, its quite a skill, like some times ill be reading a book and come across a word i dont know, but because i can grasp the context i still understand the book with out looking the word up in a dictionary.

and people all over the internet use your becuase its shorter then You're.

what with grasping the context its unfortnate that you cant read.
      And there are people who use 'then' instead of 'than' which is the same length but just plain wrong.

Doesn't bother me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        And there are people who use 'then' instead of 'than' which is the same length but just plain wrong.

Fucking brilliant

Comment

I just find it hilarious how so many people can justify spelling like a complete ****ing ******.

Then the old excuse "it's just the net, I'm in a rush." Hell, if I was ****ting my pants and excrement was falling down the backs of my legs I'd still be typing "you're"... that's because being able to spell better than a third grader is ingrained in my nature.

Comment

I just find it hilarious how so many people can justify spelling like a complete ****ing ******.

Then the old excuse "it's just the net, I'm in a rush." Hell, if I was ****ting my pants and excrement was falling down the backs of my legs I'd still be typing "you're"... that's because being able to spell better than a third grader is ingrained in my nature.
            Then again, I'd hope you'd just stop typing at that moment.

Comment

Who do you guys think would win in a spelling bee : Rockin' or Sully?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Then again, I'd hope you'd just stop typing at that moment.
                Can't be stopped. Except by Tarver, Johnson, Lebedev, Green...

Comment

Can't be stopped. Except by Tarver, Johnson, Lebedev, Green...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Who do you guys think would win in a spelling bee : Rockin' or Sully?
                    Rockin's the only guy I know who brags about an amateur career without being able to spell amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X