Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana and His Team Want The WBA To Strip Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Maidana was to beat Guerrero.......... would that make him a "Super Interim Champ" by th WBA's book???? i mean he's sorta unified.

in all seriousness the rematch doesnt need to be made yet, sure enough in the next 6-12 months it would be nice, but i cant see how its right to have Maidana as Khans Mandatory when he was Khans last defeated mandatory... it defy's logic really. Somebody else deserves the fight, or at least make Maidana fight an eliminator against the #2 ranked guy whilst Amir attempts to unify.

Comment

Don't know what you guys are talking about.

WBA said winner of khan Zab is super champ, meaning they choose whoever they want as a mandatory.

Winner of Maidana guerrero is regular champ. Not sure why Maidana is throwing another of his hussy fits, if Amir beats Zab, he will be super champ, and he won't be facing khan. Maidana shouldnt be looking past Guerrero in any case.

Comment

In regards to their first fight in December...

Marcos "Came up short"...

Khan "Survived"...

I think a rematch would be good, in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Wow, everyone hating on Maidana for wanting to avenge a loss? What is the world coming to? Hating on a mandatory challenger for wanting to fight the champ? Smh

Who wouldn't want to see a rematch of a fight of the year? Khan fans that's who. And for the people out there that don't think that fight was close should really consider watching a different sport or at least watch the fights without your rose tinted glasses on. I had Khan winning by a round, it was close, deal with it Khan fans.

Just because Khan never wanted to avenge his loss doesn't mean you should judge other fighters by his low standards. Wanting to avenge a loss is every boxers god given right!
          nahh i think your wrong he fought khan lost convincingly then fought morales who wasn't even ranked top ten and now thinks he deserves a shot again i don't think so.

Im a khan fan and id love to see khan vs maidana but there are bigger fights for khan judah ,bradley are both bigger fights and have more money in them then a maidana fight, a fight against maidana is a step back for khan right now how can't you see that im a maidana fan to so im unbaised there is nothing wrong with wanting to avenge a loss but you have to earn it.

Just seem's to be maidana is acting Like a typical argentine b1tch wanting thing's that don't belong to him moaning throwing his toy's out of the pram and then trying to take them by force he will fail.

The fact of the matter is he can't take the fact he lost to a british fighter did anyone see the argentine flag he wore it had the words las malvinas dos argentinas meaning the falklands islands are theres which history has proven is nothing but lies FACT and a meer political plee to gain election.

Comment

I would LOVE to see Khan Maidana II towards CHRISTMAS! You can't stop a unification fight, theres no way Maidana can argue that.

What he is doing is making sure his hat is in the ring for a fight with Khan if Bradley is still *****footing around.

When Khan whips Ole Man Judah he WILL be looking for Bradley and he WILL be Superchamp, meaning no mandatory!

Comment

wtf you can't say *****footing without getting censored!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Wow, everyone hating on Maidana for wanting to avenge a loss? What is the world coming to? Hating on a mandatory challenger for wanting to fight the champ? Smh

Who wouldn't want to see a rematch of a fight of the year? Khan fans that's who. And for the people out there that don't think that fight was close should really consider watching a different sport or at least watch the fights without your rose tinted glasses on. I had Khan winning by a round, it was close, deal with it Khan fans.

Just because Khan never wanted to avenge his loss doesn't mean you should judge other fighters by his low standards. Wanting to avenge a loss is every boxers god given right!

And If anybody needed evidence that rapid counter was mentally ******ed, just know that he thinks Khan won by one round. What a ****wit. And I love it how this dumb ass thinks he can read the minds of Khan fans. If you want to make your asinine points go ahead, but please shut the hell up with your idiotic mind reading.

What you need to get through your fat head is the fact Khan does not have to rematch Maidana. Get over it. You can piss and moan like the racist you are, all you want but nothing will change this.

And people are hating on Maidana because he has been obsessively talking about Khan for almost three years, and ironically he DUCKED BRADLEY TWICE! Maidana even faked a back injury. If anyone is a coward in this scenario its Maidana. So pleats STFU, you obnoxious ******.
                Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-30-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X