Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't you prefer PPV's to be Setup like THIIS?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't you prefer PPV's to be Setup like THIIS?????

Have the co-feature bout start off the PPV, followed by the MAIN EVENT.

Then aftewards, have the 2 fights that were going to begin the PPV???

Ill tell you why this would be better.

A) If you wanted to go out at a reasonable hour, you could do that AND still be able to see the fights u wanted to see

B) The arena is usually EMPTY before the main event. This way, there are still people around after the main event, and are more enthusiastic becuause hopefully the main event was good.

and C) Casual fans who were entertained by the main event have more encouragement to stick around and watch the last two fights if they enjoyed them. usually they pay for the PPV and watch seinfeld or some**** while they wait for the big fights

Just my opinion. what do you think?

This card was awesome and cheap too.

And it ain't even 11pm here.

Happy huntin, peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post

A) If you wanted to go out at a reasonable hour, you could do that AND still be able to see the fights u wanted to see

B) The arena is usually EMPTY before the main event. This way, there are still people around after the main event, and are more enthusiastic becuause hopefully the main event was good.

and C) Casual fans who were entertained by the main event have more encouragement to stick around and watch the last two fights if they enjoyed them. usually they pay for the PPV and watch seinfeld or some**** while they wait for the big fights

I understand the time thing, because sometimes the main event doesn't start until past eleven eastern time. That effects other plans. I usually DVR fights a lot more than watch them live now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post

No, I do not agree with the PPV that accommodates your schedule.

Comment

Working...
        X