Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can This Be Why Floyd Struggled With Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Great so now you're saying Guerrero was a legit fight, correct?
    No. After seeing Berto get beat in his last fight, made me realize what a bum he is. Then i tought back to Guerrero beating Berto. Boy was i wrong! Guerrero beat a bum. So Floyd didnt really fight a legit threat in Guerrero. I gave Berto to much credit in the past.
    good fight though!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      No. After seeing Berto get beat in his last fight, made me realize what a bum he is. Then i tought back to Guerrero beating Berto. Boy was i wrong! Guerrero beat a bum. So Floyd didnt really fight a legit threat in Guerrero. I gave Berto to much credit in the past.
      good fight though!
      Great so if Bam Bam beats the schit out Pac, but loses to Alvarado in his next fight, that will make Pac-Floyd pointless being that Pac would be officially at bum status, correct?

Or how about if Floyd beats Canelo then Canelo goes on to lose to Angulo or Andrade that would make Canelo a bum also right?

Comment

Can it just be simple that they are both great fighters...there didn't have to be an excuse. Great fighters fight great fights.

This fight could have been even more special prime for prime

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Great so if Bam Bam beats the schit out Pac, but loses to Alvarado in his next fight, that will make Pac-Floyd pointless being that Pac would be officially at bum status, correct?

Or how about if Floyd beats Canelo then Canelo goes on to lose to Angulo or Andrade that would make Canelo a bum also right?
          Man if Rios beats Manny (and hes got KO power to do so) Manny is done. 3 in a row. I just dont see Rios beating Manny in a 12 round decision. No way he out boxes Manny. But he does have that punchers chance, because he take a shot to land it. Thats where he is dangerous. Bum status? I dont see Rios as a Bum. I like Rios! Fun to watch.
          Floyd and Manny are fighting legit threats. Canelo is no bum either. Rios was just recently Undefeated...as Canelo is as well. Canelo with the edge in better opposition.

Comment

Cotto gave Mayweather trouble because of his jab. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              6. Floyd's nuts were sore from you gripping them so tightly
              7. Floyd's penis was sore from all the **** sex between him and the thread starter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Man if Rios beats Manny (and hes got KO power to do so) Manny is done. 3 in a row. I just dont see Rios beating Manny in a 12 round decision. No way he out boxes Manny. But he does have that punchers chance, because he take a shot to land it. Thats where he is dangerous. Bum status? I dont see Rios as a Bum. I like Rios! Fun to watch.
                Floyd and Manny are fighting legit threats. Canelo is no bum either. Rios was just recently Undefeated...as Canelo is as well. Canelo with the edge in better opposition.
                Rios is a SUPER bum and his power has never been tested at ww. Nor his body, or stamina. Since Pac is coming off a bad loss, Im okay with him fighting Brando. But if it was just a reg opponent, I would be very upset at him fighting a non-legit threat.

Comment

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I heard from multiple people in the media with access to Floyd that he went into the Cotto fight with a cold. No need for excuses when you when but thats what I heard anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X