No announcement yet.

got into a fight outside of class.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got into a fight outside of class.

im in a pickle , there is this cute girl in one of my classes i always wanted to talk to her but didnt because she has a wedding ring. after class i was walking to my car so was she . this one guy from our class was being real creepy with her and u can tell she was scared and unconfortable, i told him hey bro leave her alone bro have some shame in ur game , she aint feeling you. he said stfu c0ck block and he shoved me, i came back with a straight right and dropped him, she said omg thanks i told her to get in her car an go, he for up wobbly and i ran to my car, the problem is i have that class again friday and he has like 5 friends in there they all smoke and all that stuff im not gonna lie im scared of getting jumped.
    Last edited by JAMES_THUNDER; 02-20-2013, 09:28 PM.

all my friends arent in school or in another school, so i dont have any back up.

Comment

avi????????

Comment

You got into a fight over some *****. Some ***** you haven't even been inside? Captain Save Em's tend to get their asses whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          You got into a fight over some *****. Some ***** you haven't even been inside? Captain Save Em's tend to get their asses whooped.
          He wanted to be a Knight in shining armor but in reality is a Donkey

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            He wanted to be a Knight in shining armor but in reality is a Donkey
            I wasn't or didn't want it to get to that, I woulda feel like I did wrong by not saying anything she looked scared man, he shoved me what could I have done?

Comment

seems like you reacted without thinking, you didnt have to come off so rude to him either, thats no way to go into a situation, i suggest you just be cautious, but highly doubt he will do anything, you already proved your dominance against him

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
                seems like you reacted without thinking, you didnt have to come off so rude to him either, thats no way to go into a situation, i suggest you just be cautious, but highly doubt he will do anything, you already proved your dominance against him

Yeah bro ur right, I have 3 younger sisters one wich is 18 so I guess I have a soft spot for that kinda thing, I did react wrong to It was so fast I didn't think.

Comment

I've been jumped many a time in Philly. Just gotta smile and walk like they ain't ****, and fight like you're 100% going to win. Most important, keep that chin tucked in. Worst case scenario, you come into class next day with a few marks on your face, and a bunch of girls think you're a hero... or they beat you to death maybe.

Comment

That was Kev you punched out. He already told me and Ether and PB32 what happened. You're dead Friday night homie!

Comment

Working...
                    X