Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma vs Donaire is garbage. I'm so tired of these weak ass catch weights. If he's not going to fight at 126 the. He should fight a real sfw. Lopez vs Farenas is more respectable than Donaire. Gamboa vs Lopez would be a good fight at this point and there's money for that fight.

Comment

both of these fights i would pull for nonito all day

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
        Some idiot just said that he doesn't understand how people hate on Juanma "when he went toe to toe with Salido for 17 rounds, something Garcia or Gamboa would never do".
        If this is not a moronic, idiotic, buffoonery comment then I don't know what is.
        Sure Juanma went toe to toe with Garcia and got KTFO both times. Gamboa and Garcia on the other hand fought Garcia and beat him fair and square.

It's called boxing not cave man fighting dumb ass! How can one make such a foolish comment? Judging Juanma to be great because he went toe to toe with a guy that eventually KO'd him? twice no less!!!
        I just got mind phkked, I think this dude is arguing with himself.

Comment

I don't care what ppl say but for me rigo will win.do aire had problems with vazquez Jr. And we know rigo is way better.rigo will outbox nonito for like 9 rounds with nonito dropping rigo and almost stop him.close but clear victory for rigo

Comment

He is done, and looking for the last payday!

Comment

if rigo's going to use the same bicycle mode against the quick donaire, he's gonna lose the rounds. Going on that mode against a B side opponent is effective, but not against a high profile one. He's not gonna get the same treatment from judges if he's going into retreat mode and attack only in spurts. It's been proven before.

Comment

I really think that this is a 50/50 fight, Rigo has super fast hands and reflexes. I like Donaire and think he's a stand up guy for doing year round VADA testing. I think it's all going to come down to Donaire being able to time him more than outbox him. I don't think he will be able to do that.... but, more pro experience for Nonito, so we'll see.

Comment

Donaire would Destroy him with ease

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    donaire had problems with vazquez Jr.
                    Apparently you didn't see the Cordoba fight that he BARELY won and more like lost and the Merroquin fight where a guy with far less power than Donaire had Rigo in BIG trouble twice. Goes both ways.

Comment

I think Donaire will win this one but I just do not feel Rigo is this walkover people keep saying he is. Regardless that Rigo has been hurt or hasn't fought many people as a prof, etc. He is still fast, hits hard and is way more experienced that Donaire is due to his almost 400 amateur fights. Do I think Donaire will win, yes...probably by stoppage/KO. But I would not be surprised if Rigo pulled something out.

Comment

Working...
                      X