No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    Like I've said, you're just cheerleading. You've already convinced yourself that Guerrero is going to win. I have no problem with your opinion or you wanting Guerrero to win. My issue is with you trying to pass off your obviously biased prediction as an objective one. There is a reason that the betting odds would be heavily stacked against Guerrero man. I could give you a thorough breakdown of why I think Mayweather would win the fight but you'll just dismiss it and respond back with more biased BS, thus wasting my time. I'll keep my breakdown short and sweet for you. Mayweather most likely defeats Guerrero because he's clearly the better fighter.
    I already did pass it off, as an objective one! Everything I say, I have a logical reason for believing it! Yet you still have none! The other guy Im currently debating with, at LEAST has something to say! Your biased, so no matter what you will say Floyd will win because of his achievements! Your still saying that trash, and nothing about the style match up! The betting odds will be stacked against Robert, because everytime Floyd fights, the odds are in his favors! Is Floyd a better fighter than Robert? Yea, but Floyd is better than Hatton! It dont mean that Robert doesnt have a style, that will match up with Floyds! Even Billy C who HATES Floyd, said he will give Floyd credit for fighting Robert, because he KNOWS BOXING! Some of you clowns here, tried to discredit Floyd, and call this a bum fight, or a cherry! You just dont know boxing, period! Punch N Clinch coming May 4th

Comment

so what? when im watching a fight, the last thing i think about is how many people bought the fight. loads of people bought floyd vs de la hoya, doesnt mean it was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The Ghost can box very well if he needs to. The Ghost isn't Ricky Hatton or Ortiz, the Ghost is a deceptively smart boxer...if Floyd lays against the ropes, he is going to have a hard fight on his hands.
        Styles make fights, but some people just dont know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Because Robert is a BIGGER version of Hatton! Hatton was able to do work just with his STYLE! NOT with his size. Robert is a BIGGER BETTER, STRONGER, MORE DURABLE version of Hatton! You say Floyd is used to fighting bigger guys, so what? Its not just the size, its the STYLE combines with the SIZE! What your basically saying is, "Size dont matter, look at pac vs margarita!" A small fast power puncher vs a slow, flatfooted, softpunching, shot, bum! Its the STYLE combined with the size! Oscar aint try to swar Floyd, he threw combinations! Combinations allow you to avoid, parry, counter! Swarms, you can only clinch, because the punches are coming in a way where they are too close together! This is why Floyd didnt do to HATTON, what he did to OSCAR! Oscar is not a swarmer, stop that lyin!!! You say Floyd havent seen Robert's style before, but he did;Against Hatton! Robert is better than Hatton, and actually more dangerous, as far as violence goes! He should have gotten a 3rd round TKO over Berto! I DO think Robert is juicing, because he raped Berto WAAAY worse than Ortiz, and roids make you determined! When he was staggering, he had this mean facial expression, while throwing nonstop swarms! Not once did he care about how much he was staggering! He just never stops letting his hands go, and gets possesed! Floyd MAY win easy, but is Punching-n-clinching an easy win? Or a tactic for a guy who is panicked, and doing it out of nervousness that he cant stop the onslaught?
          What a load of bull haha

Comment

There's a reason why some fans aren't hip to a Mayweather-Guerrero fight: the perceived threat to Floyd is small.

I refuse to base Guerrero's chances on his win over Berto. For skills, Berto is nowhere near Floyd's level.

Floyd will dominate Guerrero like he did Marquez. Guerrero will have a hard time getting inside. Near shutout. Or a Gatti-like stoppage if Guerrero stubbornly presses forward.

Now, a Mayweather-Martinez match up, I'd be all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
              There's a reason why some fans aren't hip to a Mayweather-Guerrero fight: the perceived threat to Floyd is small.

I refuse to base Guerrero's chances on his win over Berto. For skills, Berto is nowhere near Floyd's level.

Floyd will dominate Guerrero like he did Marquez. Guerrero will have a hard time getting inside. Near shutout. Or a Gatti-like stoppage if Guerrero stubbornly presses forward.

Now, a Mayweather-Martinez match up, I'd be all over that.

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                What a load of bull haha
                One minute your going back and forth, the next your typing this?? I understand what that means! I just know my boxing, what more can I say? Good Talk.

Comment

The Racket Sqaud: Big Money Fight, Chump Change Gingerbread

The Ghost wil give Floyd a real run for the real money.
                  Count on it.

If Saul faces Austin it will be an even more interesting evening.

But he won't, making it just another excursion into your pocket in order to line theirs.

And that doesn't bug you?

Trout/ Alvarez should be demanded.
                  But some fans are just as indifferent and corrupt as some judges.

Comment

just make it all happen. money mayweather is on his way out and canelo is up for the heir. makes sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      One minute your going back and forth, the next your typing this?? I understand what that means! I just know my boxing, what more can I say? Good Talk.
                      You need to get off your high horse pal you know sweet FA,its gonna take a really special fighter to beat Floyd and if you cant see that your even stupider than you sound.

Im out...

Comment

Working...
                      X