Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto's scare to fight full size middle weight instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet your related. Give your cousin a pain pill for his headache too. If thats the case why some poeple concider him HOF, I guess their eyes are 1/4 of the way open.

Comment

He is HOF but certainly not an ATG!

No ****ing way!

Name his best 5 wins for him to be an ATG?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer101 View Post
        Cotto drains his apponent(Geale) to look like a monster but in reality his the same average fighter. Roach is not doing anything but getting him in shape for fights. Cotto lost all of his major fights Margarito1, Manny Paquioa and Floy Mayweather, so why are people calling HOF after he beat a guy who was knocked out by the fighter(GGG) that he avoiding. A lot of fighter have fought fighter like Floy, Paquioa, Chaves Sr., Dela Hoya and lost them and that doesn't make them an HOF. Cotto has fought Floy, Paquioa, Margarito, Austin Trout and lost. The only fight I would given credit is Cripple Sirgio but that doen't make him a HOF, in that case we would have more fighter with similar records like Cottos. People are putting Cotto in HOF becouse he can pack the Barclay center but not for his win/accomplishments/record. If Cotto can make in the HOF, so can manny fighter even though some of them can't sell seats.

Comment

There is absolutely no doubt Cotto will go to the hall of fame. Some of the fighters in the hall of fame are not that good and Cotto is much better than some fighters who are in the hall of fame. Cotto has been a world champion at 140,147,154, and 160 and that alone is enough to insure that he will be a first ballot member of the hall of fame. Cotto won the title at a159 pound weight limit and defended it at a 157 pound weight limit so clearly he has no intention of defending his 160 pound title at the correct 160 pounds and that is wrong no matter how Cotto or Roach or Cotto fans want to spin it. His next defense of his title will be against Canelo at a weight limit of 155 pounds which give neither man an advantage but still the weight limit should be 160, not 155. I think Canelo will beat Cotto and become the new middleweight champ. I think Canelo will either give up the 160 pound title and continue to campaign at 154 or keep the 160 pound title and defend it against GGG at the proper 160 pound weight limit. If Cotto beats Canelo then he should fight GGG at 160 or give up the title. GGG will not accept a catchweight of even an ounce less than 160 nor should he. GGG has been the real middleweight champ for a long time in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X