No announcement yet.

I think broner vs khan would be a great fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Wouldn't look much different from the Alexander fight. Broner gets picked to pieces.
    ^ Pretty much this. Broner is poor at pressure fighting and he's not going to outbox the faster, taller, rangier, bigger and just generally better Khan.

When this matchup was discussed as a possibility a year ago, I thought it would be a close fight with Khan as a slight favourite. But this year Khan looked arguably better than ever and Broner showed no improvement whatsoever. Khan shuts him out easily.

Comment

Khan would beat the living **** out of Broner. It wouldn't be a competitive fight.

Comment

barring a shot out of the blue broner doesn't have a hope in hell against kahn. Amir would pick him apart 12-0 or even get the tko

Comment

Khan stops him, or makes him quit on his stool

Broner has no feet, he can't dance with Khan, his body will shut down soon as he tastes Khans speed.

Gavin **** Reese was taggin Broner, thats when i knew Broner was a ****ty boxer. Then a over the hill Paulie was was stinging him with punches.

Broner has no defence, no feet. His power is overrated, he wobbles every time he is hit hard, especially at 147, he looks good against small guys with no power.

Broner is a horrible boxer and soon as he steps up again, he'll lose. There are so many flaws and holes in his game it's ridiculous. He doesnt even have a punchers chance against Khan, because Broner cant punch. Who did he drop at 147?

He yet to fight a real 140 boxer.

Comment

Broner takes a worser beating than alexander

Comment

I think Khan would beat Broner easily to a wide unanimous decision. I don't think he would stop Broner because Broner showed alot of toughness in that ass beating he got from Maidana, still going the distance.

It's boxing though so there's always a chance one punch ends the fight, and that chance increases when the punch has a chin like Khan's to land on.

Comment

Dumb match up. Khan would destroy Broner. Khan has his way with shorter fighters. Broner wants no part of this...and really there is nothing to gain for khan AT all since maidana just beat up Broner recently.

Comment

I think its a great fight!! Khan takes it early, but his chin fails him late against the more durable fighter imo broner,who takes the fight late And gets a possible ko late in the fight!!! Khans chin will always be his own kryptonite in big fights i feel!

Comment

At 140 I'd have picked Broner, but 147 I see Khan taking it. But agreed, it would still be good to see whatever the weight.

Clash of the egos it could be called.

Comment

logic would tell you that khan should destroy broner in a boxing lesson, i clearly think so little of broner that i think broner doesnt even win a round, khan reasses a duplication of what he did too alexander, lol

alexander has talent and broner was and still is overated as **** by delusional clowns on this website, lol,

this is not a great fight unless you rooting for khan

Comment

Working...
                      X