Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I fire “this crazy dude at work”?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I fire “this crazy dude at work”?

I recently lost my job at the bank, so much for a 4 year obedience certificate eh? I decided to take one at my uncle’s curry takeaway. I manage most of it and although the pay isn’t so great, but at least I get by.

Anyhow, I have this 28 year old Asian fellow who works as a dishwasher. After a brief stint as the neighborhood weed man, he got a job here and was trying to “move up in the world”, while he was really slapped off his turf.

The worst part is how he has this insecurity of acting like a tough guy, which includes practicing Bruce Lee kicks (slipping and falling on his head is taking its toll), constant flexing & doing push-ups (3 sets of 5 with 20 minute breaks) while at work. He always tells me "You think you tough boy because you're huge? (I'm 5"9, 180 pounds)" and accuses of me of roids, but that's cuz my veins are visible due to translucent skin. Thinks he is a philosophical beast as the other day I asked him if he broke those plates and he answered: “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” So, yes he did.

I hired a girl to handle the front of the house and he calls her "the secretary", which I find quite odd. She once came crying to me, because the kid just doesn’t get the hint and then he accuses me of jealousy when I tell him to focus on work instead of bugging her.

What sealed the deal for me is that I have a habit of using body language, so once I had a disposable spoon in my hand that I had just picked up from the floor to throw away and noticed he came in late and when I scolded him, he told me if I don’t put that spoon down he has a “piece” on him. I laughed the matter off and walked away whistling trying to cool things down, but really I’ve had enough.

Now if the life coaches on this site can give me some advice if I should keep him or not, that would be great?

Get rid of the wank'r little drug dealing scumbag. Infact before you get rid of him check to see if he actually does carry a peice and if not slap the mofo up too! Little basterd has no work ethic and clearly wants an easy life. Fire his arse!

Comment

the plastic spoon

Comment

Comment

Another beauty!! Kick his righteous arse!

Comment

Get the spoon and scoop his arsehole out,i think he might blame it on daddy though why he swings that way.

Comment

Hahahahaha fire him u da boss doe

Comment

He sounds delusional.

Comment

Fire him. He sounds like a postal ticking time bomb. God forbid the day he reads the The Tao of Jeet Kun Do all hopped on meth and good vibes and shoots the place up.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    . After a brief stint as the neighborhood weed man, he got a job here and was trying to ***8220;move up in the world***8221;, while he was really slapped off his turf.

doing push-ups (3 sets of 5 with 20 minute breaks) while at work.

he told me if I don***8217;t put that spoon down he has a ***8220;piece***8221; on him.
                    Haha woops
                    Last edited by El-blanco; 09-05-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X