Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all my boxingscene business men. How much more is Adonis making for BHOP than Kov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Your right,and in a perfect world HBO and Showtime would be working together to make all these fights a reality..Yet this is not the way it works..So Stevenson had a choice to make..I don't think either would have been a bad one..
    He had the choice to make between Kovalev or Fornara.

He chose to fight a bum for less money.

Comment

Your right,and in a perfect world HBO and Showtime would be working together to make all these fights a reality..Yet this is not the way it works..So Stevenson had a choice to make..I don't think either would have been a bad one..
      HBO tried to make the fight happen, Stevenson said no. He chose less money and not to unify. Whyd he do that, i thought he was all about more money and more belts

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Has to be a nice amount if HBO didnt want to match it
        You don't even know why they didn't want to match it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Has to be a nice amount if HBO didnt want to match it
          Not really. Dan Rafael said HBO was just being cheap because the difference wasn't big at all.

That's why I'm asking for concrete numbers, not assumptions. Real businessmen don't assume

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I really don't think Hopkins is that big of an accomplishment on Stevenson's resume at this point. People will just say Hop was old anyway. Jermaine Taylor beat a prime Hopkins twice and still isn't a locked HOF'er. Neither is Chad Dawson. Calzaghe's win over Hopkins didn't do great things for him either; people still talked about that win as being tainted because of Hopkins age.

Stevenson needs to start his own legacy and defeat some of the best the division has to offer; including these young lions.

Also, Stevenson is on record saying it's mainly for the money.
            Taylor is not a lock cause of how his career played out..Same goes for Chad..Yet Joey Zag's is a HOF lock cause of his wins over Hop and Jones..Come on now bro,not to mention his career was a good one..Anyone talking about Hop's age after he is schooling fighters left and right is just a detractor and should not be taking seriously anyway..

I agree with you that Stevenson has to fight the Kov's and Pascal's..Yet like it or not B-Hop is the most accomplished fighter within the div and has looked great still..I really don't see any problem with Stevenson's decision..I don't think he could have made a bad decision in his current situation..

Comment

Ok, since you're Hopkins personal accountant, please tell us exactly how much more Adonis is making with Hopkins than with Kovalev?
              well if you consider the fact that nobody even knows who Kovalev is the fight alone wouldnt even be PPV whereas when he fights BHOP its guaranteed ppv plus you get more glory fighting the bigger name/legend. I dont know why you on this Adonis hate trip but your ignorant you probably never read the **** Kovalev said about blacks.

Comment

Here comes the childish logic I see from the usual suspects..If you guy's believe that B-Hop was not discussed in his signing,I have some dirt rocks that when you put water on them they turn into shining gold to sell ya..

Stevenson is scared he ducking..LMAO..Oh lord..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  He will rather get outboxed by an old man than get ktfo by a murderer!
                  True Story!

Comment

I keep hearing that BHOP is such a big sell and that Adonis is making the right business move.

So I ask you, what "exactly" is the monetary difference?

$1,000?
                    $10,000?
                    5 mil?
                    .99 cents

Exactly how much more is he making for fleeing to Showtime, than staying and fighting Kovalev?
                    Lol If he only cared about Money and "business moves" he would be fighting Kovalev then Bhop and there would be NO fonfara fight.

Comment

Here comes the childish logic I see from the usual suspects..If you guy's believe that B-Hop was not discussed in his signing,I have some dirt rocks that when you put water on them they turn into shining gold to sell ya..

Stevenson is scared he ducking..LMAO..Oh lord..
                      Except he's not fighting Hopkins, he's fighting Fonfara. If he said no to Kovalev and fought hopkins, that would makes sense, but he's fighting Fonfara. All of this long before Haymon or Showtime were involved. Logic is not your strong suit

Comment

Working...
                      X