Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Berto: We Can Go Toe To Toe All Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ortiz, Urango or Quintana did not KO or stop Berto, Guerrero surely won't be. Guerrero is a lot better technically so if stays on the outside he can win possibly. If he bangs with Berto he is going to get dropped. Hell Guerrero was dropped by 40 year old Casamayor. Berto can be reckless so he has to be careful but I think his explosiveness and pop should be able to stop Guerrero. If he was about to go 12 rounds after being smashed with Ortiz's bombs all night I just see no way the Ghost is going to stop or hurt Berto. The Ghost probably would have been stopped by Aydin had he not run from him all night.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
      The ghost is a dead man! The beast is too fast, too black, too strong!!!!!!!!
      Too black?? Thats why he will win? Guerrero is too Mexican then, and you know who has the heart. You are a positive racist?

Comment

nice thread

Comment

Guerrero is the freaking man

Comment

Dirty a$$ fight fought by Guerrero. Refs need to crack down on that shyte, seriously. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Guerrero is the freaking man
              Man of his word and quickly becoming my fav fighter when he says it he delivers it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
                The ghost is a dead man! The beast is too fast, too black, too strong!!!!!!!!
                word.........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X