Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a 144lb catchweight weaken Clottey??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
    that's what the news report says.

the information is obviously coming from somehere. why would they make it up?
    which news report? the report citing koncz? koncz does not have legit rep even within team pacquiao members.

so, i'm asking you. are you calling rick reeno, bob arum, clottey's manager, and roach as liars? because they all said it's at 147.

it's your/koncz's word against theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
      it does not cite a source. who among team pacquiao members said it's 144? koncz?

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
        it does not cite a source. who among team pacquiao members said it's 144? koncz?
        News report says they will request it at 144lb. It might be at 147lb(We don't know). The point is that SOMEONE is pushing for 144lb.

Comment

let me show you how this goes.

you - joined this forum this month.
          koncz - one of pacquiao's many advisers. once famously said that the pacquiao-cotto fight wont happen. or it will happen at 143.

bob arum - pacquiao's manager
          freddie roach = pac's trainer
          clottey's manager
          rick reeno - this forum's big bossman.

who do we choose to believe?

figure that out.

bye.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Clottey at 144lbs....fuck that catch-weight bull****. Fight your opponent at his best. No more Handicap matches for Pacman, he's an established welterweight.
            exactly, if they request clottey to come down, its a ***** move. i give pac all the props in the world for trying to fight him. but ive lost respect for him since this catchweight BS

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledB View Post
              exactly, if they request clottey to come down, its a ***** move. i give pac all the props in the world for trying to fight him. but ive lost respect for him since this catchweight BS
              What do you expect he owns the Diamond Belt. Which means hes the Catch Weight king.

Comment

Working...
              X