Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Iceman John Scully belong in the same league as RJJ, Toney and B-Hop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Iceman John Scully belong in the same league as RJJ, Toney and B-Hop?

Scully says he hung with RJJ whenever they sparred.

Yet legends like Toney and B-Hop were made to look like nobodies. Do y'all actually believe this ****.

Listen man, some of y'all have sparred and have amateur fight experience. You don't have to be a f**kin' rocket scientist to figure out if someone alot better than you is pulling his punches .
    I believe Scully, he had enough handles to deal with Freak of Nature RJJ
    69.23%
    Scully's pride won't let him admit he was dominated by RJJ
    23.08%
    RJJ was probably pulling his punches, they're buddies afterall
    7.69%
    Last edited by We want Floyd; 11-17-2008, 02:05 AM.

Don't be a prick.

Comment

Sparring and actual fighting are two different things, you should know that.

And I've seen a video of him sparring Jones, he was doing a good job in there of pushing Jones to the ropes and landing combinations, there were some good exchanges between them so in the gym at least, he did OK.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
        Scully says he hung with RJJ whenever they sparred.

Yet legends like Toney and B-Hop were made to look like nobodies. Do y'all actually believe this ****.

Listen man, some of y'all have sparred and have amateur fight experience. You don't have to be a f**kin' rocket scientist to figure out if someone alot better than you is pulling his punches .
        Man was there any need to make such a thread? No offense but seriously

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          Man was there any need to make such a thread? No offense but seriously
          ****, 95% of boxingscene's threads are b.s.

Anyway, like many of PAC fans or many of De La Joto's fans, like many of Mayweather's fans, they're all accused of being nuthuggers. Scully is no different, he likes to nuthug RJJ. The one that got me, is how he praises RJJ's boxing ability, blah, blah, ****, when did RJJ ever show his "boxing ability", his athletic ability, yes. But boxing ability, yeah, when he was fighting a 5'7 midget named Vinny Paz.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Sparring and actual fighting are two different things, you should know that.

And I've seen a video of him sparring Jones, he was doing a good job in there of pushing Jones to the ropes and landing combinations, there were some good exchanges between them so in the gym at least, he did OK.
            Show me a link?

Comment

Show me a link?
              I got it off another site a while ago, lost it a couple of months back, been trying to find it again ever since.
              Last edited by Silencers; 11-17-2008, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Disgraceful thread.

Comment

****, 95% of boxingscene's threads are b.s.

Anyway, like many of PAC fans or many of De La Joto's fans, like many of Mayweather's fans, they're all accused of being nuthuggers. Scully is no different, he likes to nuthug RJJ. The one that got me, is how he praises RJJ's boxing ability, blah, blah, ****, when did RJJ ever show his "boxing ability", his athletic ability, yes. But boxing ability, yeah, when he was fighting a 5'7 midget named Vinny Paz.
                  You're on the internet talking **** about the boxing ability of someone who would leave you in a crumpled heap on the floor if you ever stepped in the ring with him.

Well done.

Comment

I don't think that Mr Scully,a man who's proved himself in the ring, would be too bothered about an internet tough guy talking trash about him .He really needs no defending guys.

(Though,I'd really like to see footage of him sparring with RJJ!)

Comment

Working...
                    X