No announcement yet.

Homeless Dude From Broner Vid Says He Got Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    That's an old school hustle. Say you got robbed for your bricks. Debt wiped clean get fronted some more bricks...
    Oh man if we're talking about the same bricks. Then you're wrong my friend.....it's more like you got robbed for your fronted bricks......pay up....regardless.....or get hoffa'd.

Comment

Rahat did the same thing as Broner did but in the end, Rahat's homeless friend got even a house out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
        Oh man if we're talking about the same bricks. Then you're wrong my friend.....it's more like you got robbed for your fronted bricks......pay up....regardless.....or get hoffa'd.
        Depends how you play it, if your a good earner or not. I've seen it done...a couple times.

Comment

That's an old school hustle. Say you got robbed for your bricks. Debt wiped clean get fronted some more bricks...
          ^^^^^^

Your Fu..cking Idiot , Every post you write is borderline ret@rted, just stop typing anymore your embarrassing yourself

We don't believe you, you need more people.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol are you guys seriously blaming broner for giving a guy 1000$. What about all the people on youtube who do that and put Adsense on their vid. Broner is always wrong to you guys
            I mean it is NSB so you shouldn't be surprised. I know I'm not....

Comment

i bet broner did it.

he took back the money when he realized he realized he wasnt as rich as floyd. it was all for show.

Comment

LMFAO you watch you too much TV LMFAO.

what... i lost what you fronted me, please front me some more lol....

LMFAO give it up homie, find another online identity this aint working.

Comment

Damn poor guy. Have AB worldstar the muggers lol

Comment

Working...
                  X