• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    that **** is huge!
    here's the link for it.

http://www.watchismo.com/diesel-dz7262.aspx
    Dear goodness, that's a clock, not a watch.

Comment

I'm not really a 'watch person' I mean I've owned my share of watches thru out my life but it was never something that caught my attention.

I was asked yesterday if I wanted a watch for father's day so I said 'sure'

I have a budget of $1000.00

I'm a simple man nothing too flashy, something I could wear for every occasion, not too fancy but not too sporty either.

this is what has caught my attention so far

what you think of it?

what do you recommend?
      Too cluttered, too silver, I think something more simple would be more classy. Lose the red as well, have a royal blue in there with the silver.....

Comment

Movado museum

Comment

Get one of these...

Comment

Throwback doe:

Citizen watches are classy and perfect for your budget. This one below is around 900 ish.

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/citizen-...me-at-watches/

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Can never go wrong with a simple Fossil watch. The only watches I've ever owned, don't think i'll buy another.
              Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Throwback doe:

Citizen watches are classy and perfect for your budget. This one below is around 900 ish.

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/citizen-...me-at-watches/

if you buy a fossil you'll need a pooka-shell necklace to go with it, lol, i have a fossil, it's a pretty good watch. i'd had an ecodrive, it was one of the first ones that came out in the mid 90's, it ran for about 11 years and then died, but it has a real titanium band. the capacitor inside the watch needs to be replaced but it's twice the cost of new eco drive

orient makes some really beautiful dive style watches for around $150, if i were you i'd save the rest of the 1000 and buy the orient

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                if you buy a fossil you'll need a pooka-shell necklace to go with it, lol, i have a fossil, it's a pretty good watch. i'd had an ecodrive, it was one of the first ones that came out in the mid 90's, it ran for about 11 years and then died, but it has a real titanium band. the capacitor inside the watch needs to be replaced but it's twice the cost of new eco drive

orient makes some really beautiful dive style watches for around $150, if i were you i'd save the rest of the 1000 and buy the orient
                Fossil is another great brand for great price. I personally wouldn't want to top $500 for a watch and use the other half for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Get one of these...

maybe for the kids, I'm more of a Goofy type of guy.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

this here is niceee!

Comment

I'm not really a 'watch person' I mean I've owned my share of watches thru out my life but it was never something that caught my attention.

I was asked yesterday if I wanted a watch for father's day so I said 'sure'

I have a budget of $1000.00

I'm a simple man nothing too flashy, something I could wear for every occasion, not too fancy but not too sporty either.

what do you recommend?
                    in case you've recently said to yourself: damn I wonder if -jose- ever got a watch well I ended up getting 2 watches since I made this thread, yesterday I got the second one in the mail (late fathers day gift) I kind of went over the budget but fcuk it I work hard

I got an everyday sporty watch (G-Shock Aviator)

and a going out watch, which I plan to put ice around it in the future (Movado)

yes this fat boy got good taste and that is my sexy hand you see there

Comment

Nice tan bro, do you use sunbeds?.

Comment

Working...
                      X