Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 168-175 Divisions is becoming packed with talent. Andre Ward need to take this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 168-175 Divisions is becoming packed with talent. Andre Ward need to take this.

Andre Ward needs to go for ATG status. He can't get injured anymore and need to start hunting.

168-175
    Rodrigez
    Stieglez
    Cleverly
    Groves
    Sergei Koralev
    Adonis Steveson

These are some good names and there's another batch of young prospects in their early 20's coming up. Ward already cleaned out the last mini era... he needs to get moving on this one.

Originally posted by SkittlezFelix View Post
    Andre Ward needs to go for ATG status. He can't get injured anymore and need to start hunting.

168-175
    Rodrigez
    Stieglez
    Cleverly
    Groves
    Sergei Koralev
    Adonis Steveson

These are some good names and there's another batch of young prospects in their early 20's coming up. Ward already cleaned out the last mini era... he needs to get moving on this one.
    He needs to move up or fight the Froch-Groves winner or Stieglez, but he's probably gonna take a soft touch after his lay-off and injury. Now with his promotional issues, I'm not sure how long he'll be out.

I want Kovalev to look like a monster against Cleverly, then Ward moves up and challenges him. Won't happen but I can dream.

Comment

Andre Ward's more concerned with boosting his profile and making money than achieving atg status right now, that's why he's targeting Chavez Jr.

The likes of Rodriguez, Stieglitz, Kovalev and Stevenson are not on the menu.

Comment

Stieglitz already lost once to Arthur Abraham. He shouldn't be on the menu.

Actually, I take that back. If Andre wants a soft touch after his layoff and injury he should consider Stieglitz.

Comment

Working...
        X