Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

65 Year Old Woman defends herself with a pistol against five men.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Always View Post
    It works both ways..... What about the b*tches that tried to rob the store?
    you seriously think that gun that dude had was legal?

Comment

She did the right thing. I'm sick of people trying to take what doesn't belong to them.

Comment

what a punk ass granny, old b*tch couldn't fight so she had to use a gun. REAL TOUGH, grandma...

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
          what a punk ass granny, old b*tch couldn't fight so she had to use a gun. REAL TOUGH, grandma...
          Stop trolling. You're bad at it.

Comment

I agree with a poster’s comment that this could have ended very badly for grandma.

Trying to gun down five robbers single-handedly is a serious mistake… running solo after the thieves is stupidity.

She is lucky the robbers are inexperienced and not geared up to shoot it out with an old lady not even adept with her own gun.

I hope the robbers are caught soon because they most likely will be back more organized and armed with more weapons ready for any shootout. They’ve been shot at and they won’t forget.

Unless one is very proficient with his weapon and is clearly at an advantage, it is best not to resist armed robbers. The money is not worth risking a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
              I agree with a poster’s comment that this could have ended very badly for grandma.

Trying to gun down five robbers single-handedly is a serious mistake… running solo after the thieves is stupidity.

She is lucky the robbers are inexperienced and not geared up to shoot it out with an old lady not even adept with her own gun.

I hope the robbers are caught soon because they most likely will be back more organized and armed with more weapons ready for any shootout. They’ve been shot at and they won’t forget.

Unless one is very proficient with his weapon and is clearly at an advantage, it is best not to resist armed robbers. The money is not worth risking a life.
              you can't sit and watch and pray five thugs don't hurt you and/or your family...these punks need to know that there's people out there that are willing to fight back...is like dropping your guard in a boxing match and hope the other guy won't hit you...

Comment

Funny as hell watching those idiots run like they just disturbed a hornet's nest. Dude trips and falls into the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post

I highly doubt that thoses idiots will every go back there. Any kind
                  Of confidence that had is all gone. That 65 year old woman showed that people are fighting back against crime. Hopefully this was a life changing lesson for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    I highly doubt that thoses idiots will every go back there. Any kind
                    Of confidence that had is all gone. That 65 year old woman showed that people are fighting back against crime. Hopefully this was a life changing lesson for all of them.
                    They definitely had zero intention of actually harming anyone. They thought they could pop in there and get a few quick bucks and get out. As soon as the lady fired on them, they were out of there. Not trying to make it sound like they were good people but you can tell they weren't killers. Luckily for that lady, they weren't. A lot of guys would have left her sleeping with her temple leaking.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      you can't sit and watch and pray five thugs don't hurt you and/or your family...these punks need to know that there's people out there that are willing to fight back...is like dropping your guard in a boxing match and hope the other guy won't hit you...
                      that's how robberies ends up being a murder common sense tells you 5 guys with gun >> your dumbass with a gun

Comment

Working...
                      X