No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Gets Support From 50 Cent, Kanye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Gets Support From 50 Cent, Kanye

Brooklyn-born former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson tells the "Undisputed Truth" in his one-man show which began July 31 at Broadway's Longacre Theatre. Rap icons Kanye West and 50 Cent and legendary broadcaster Bryant Gumbel were on hand at the first performance. Photos by WENN.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Brooklyn-born former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson tells the "Undisputed Truth" in his one-man show which began July 31 at Broadway's Longacre Theatre. Rap icons Kanye West and 50 Cent and legendary broadcaster Bryant Gumbel were on hand at the first performance. Photos by WENN.

[Click Here To Read More]
    nice

I guess 50 Cent's song about robbing Mike was just hip-hop

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      nice

I guess 50 Cent's song about robbing Mike was just hip-hop
      Mike sold 50 his mansion in Connecticut...they're really good friends from what I've seen and heard

Comment

Would be nice to see a TV NetWork, pick up Mike as a
        Color Commentator. no One Could do it Better!!!

Comment

Why did ****e Lee get stiffed when mentioning names of the celebs posing with Mike? LOL

Comment

These Are The Last Rubes Tyson Needs In His Life!

Tyson has done what nobody thought he could do; he turned his life around, became a credible part of society, and a very good and responsible family man. The last thing he needs are these gangster bruthas: Drunken Kanye, Gangster, women chasing Fiddy Cent, and tight with Michael Jordan-****e Lee. Interesting how as soon as Tyson has done "life" the right way, seeking to earn an honest living and provide for his family, out come the hanger-on's, the bad influences, trying to attach themselves to the name "Mike Tyson", just in case he has any overwhelming success. They're all like a bunch of blood sucking leeches.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Tyson has done what nobody thought he could do; he turned his life around, became a credible part of society, and a very good and responsible family man. The last thing he needs are these gangster bruthas: Drunken Kanye, Gangster, women chasing Fiddy Cent, and tight with Michael Jordan-****e Lee. Interesting how as soon as Tyson has done "life" the right way, seeking to earn an honest living and provide for his family, out come the hanger-on's, the bad influences, trying to attach themselves to the name "Mike Tyson", just in case he has any overwhelming success. They're all like a bunch of blood sucking leeches.
              Tyson is the only dude in that pic that has had financial trouble...the rest are excelling in their own lane...last time I heard, Fif was worth 100 mill

Comment

is it just me, or does 50 and kanye look like they are related..like they could be first cousins...

Comment

Wow Bryant Gumbel almost looked black. Must be photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by dannydogwood
                    What a waste of a photo and an insult to every decent well bred woman in America. Shame Shame a disgrace to blame.
                    Evan Transvestites like U, Have a right to be Outraged!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X