No announcement yet.

Cotto complainers....It's over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    What fuking bet dumbass? I didn't see it so what the fuk is it that you wanna bet on?

^^^^^someones getting fustrated tsk tsk^^^^^

Go back some pages.Not my thread.You almost instantly reply to anything else

5k i got pac.Seal the deal with a friendly bet

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
      Dude you love getting spanked by me dont you. take all of it chica
      Yo fightingfigs!

How much you want for this guy pistol whip?

Its obvious that you own him. But if your going to keep him you should teach him something, educate him or at least teach him some tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post

You must be Co-owner of pistol whip/....lol

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
          Again READ the COMMENTS DIP SHIET! they know whats up cause they WATCHED IT!
          The comments? They arn't fuking reporters you idiot they are brain dead drooling mongaloids like you! I think Dan Rafael's tubby ass would of mentioned something on ESPN.com and he's the biggest Marg hater in the world.

And u know why he didn't mention it? Because it didn't fuking happen imbacile!

The comments lol! I know boxingscene has some wack reporters but I think I'll take your word over a knownothing like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

When pac wins take him please.No charge,the kids got anger issues i warn.Whats a friendly ol' bet without the "!!!!'s" and curses from him

Comment

When pac wins take him please.No charge,the kids got anger issues i warn.Whats a friendly ol' bet without the "!!!!'s" and curses from him
              I would probably drop him off somewhere on a desolate road and hope he doesn't follow me.

Comment

Dude why the fuk would i bet against Pac when i picked him to win this fight months ago when the fight was signed. I like Margarito sure but Im not dilusional enough like most of you Rican's were when Pac fought Cotto.

Pac should win by UD but I I wouldn't be suprised if marg pulls out an unlikely upset either.

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
                  PLEASE SHANEROID was on the juice for the MARGS fight
                  I think so too...especially the way he gassed against Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Dude why the fuk would i bet against Pac when i picked him to win this fight months ago when the fight was signed. I like Margarito sure but Im not dilusional enough like most of you Rican's were when Pac fought Cotto.

Pac should win by UD but I I wouldn't be suprised if marg pulls out an unlikely upset either.
                    "Dude"...Your like a bad stock who went down 100 points. You are owned but not even wanted. I would crawl in a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      dude do you have anthing to say or should i leave you and you friends to suck each others cocks while not making one legitimat argument. Fuking guy with zero fuking rep points cant even come up with his own arguments and he wants to say im getting owned?

Comment

Working...
                      X