No announcement yet.

Gaining weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining weight?

I was 124 pounds around that and i want to make 145. I've been mainly eating cheeseburgers, fried chicke, fries and all sorts of food that can help me gain weight. I've been eating that for lunch and dinner , mcdonalds BK and wendys. Still ive only gained about 12 pounds and ive been doing this for 2 months non stop. Only day i eat home cooked food is on sundays. What else can i do gain more weight to get ready for my fight in 2 weeks?

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
    I was 124 pounds around that and i want to make 145. I've been mainly eating cheeseburgers, fried chicke, fries and all sorts of food that can help me gain weight. I've been eating that for lunch and dinner , mcdonalds BK and wendys. Still ive only gained about 12 pounds and ive been doing this for 2 months non stop. Only day i eat home cooked food is on sundays. What else can i do gain more weight to get ready for my fight in 2 weeks?
    Are you joking or are you seriously conditioning yourself for a fight by eating wendy's and burger king?

Comment

keep doing it. try eating only carbs, like twinkies, cinnabons (1200 calories per), cake, ice cream, especially before you sleep. Also substitute soda for water. youll be in in shape and at your target weight in no time.

Also, try skipping a few days of eating. Then binge eat, and again, nothing but high carbs. your metabolism will slow down and itll be easier gain weight and maintain fat.

Comment

I hope you are kidding

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Are you joking or are you seriously conditioning yourself for a fight by eating wendy's and burger king?
          lmfao i was just about to post this... That's just ridiculous dude, you dont gain weight properly to fight by eating like ****... To the thread starter, dude stop eating the bull****, get some protein, and eat foods that are high in protein, if you really want to make that weight, although it's going to take alot of protein, and I mean alot, if you want to make that weight any time soon... Or just fight at your natural weight dude... Eating Wendy's BK and Macdoes is no way to gain weight for muscle or athletic purposes, that's for gaining fat, and what's the ****ing point of weighing 145 and being a fat welterweight, when your going to be fighting dudes who naturally weigh like 160ish and cutting down... It's like a middleweight vs a blown up featherweight... Use common sense dude!

Comment

The best way to gain muscular weight is through weight training and if you don't want to gain just bulk weight and only muscle then you need to be on a high protein diet. Heavy weight training and a high protein diet should help you accomplish your goals.

Comment

When I started dieting I weighed roughly 140 pounds. I did high calorie, high carb, high protein diet and I was able to get up to 190 LB's.

It was all natural, and without adding much fat because I didn't eat any crap food. I ate 6-8 meals everyday.

Lots of hard boiled eggs, lots of chicken breasts, lots of rice and baked potatoes (No butter or sour cream or anything), some protein shakes here and there, etc.. I did do weight training to build muscle but if you're preparing for a fight, I wouldn't advise weight training.

You will destroy fast twitch muscle tissue and will slow your reflexes down.

Eat about 5k calories per day(all healthy food, count the calories, carbs, protein, and fat in everything you eat and make a spreadsheet so you know exactly what you're putting in your body). Eat foods that will get you about 300g protein per day, 900g carbs per day, 5k calories per day, and try to minimize fats.

Stick to running, calisthenics, and fighting and you will put the weight on.

The fast food will make you weak, tired, moody, lose motivation, etc.. It only does bad things for your body.

I only eat fast food when it's a last resort. I eat it maybe once every couple months. Anything more than that isn't good for your body, and if you want to be a fighter you shouldn't be eating it at all.

Comment

Working...
              X