Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Brawls, Decisions Game John Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected. I predicted Zorrita getting bombed out before 9. Great, glad he proved me wrong. Zorrita's combination punching can pose a problem to a lot of folks at 140. Sadly, his age keeps him at a short leash.

Comment

I was surprised, thought Molina would show more, but the fight vs Lucas may have taken more from him than most expected...Nady has taken a big step back as an official: there where times he could not keep up...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        That's the beast @140 "that would give most people a tough time" ... Same Molina that was smacking Mathysse around lol ... Riggggggghhhht.
        amazing aint it.

Comment

That's the beast @140 "that would give most people a tough time" ... Same Molina that was smacking Mathysse around lol ... Riggggggghhhht.
          Lucas put the expiration date on Molina bro

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            Lucas put the expiration date on Molina bro
            I thought demarco did ...

Comment

I thought demarco did ...
              because demarco beat him to a bloody pulp

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Unexpected. I predicted Zorrita getting bombed out before 9. Great, glad he proved me wrong. Zorrita's combination punching can pose a problem to a lot of folks at 140. Sadly, his age keeps him at a short leash.
                Lucas already blasted him a few fights ago. I don't see him being a problem for the upper echelon 140 lbers. Molina type fighters sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  Lucas already blasted him a few fights ago. I don't see him being a problem for the upper echelon 140 lbers. Molina type fighters sure.
                  yeah i agree.

But he'll be marketed as a serious threat. Either way, Soto wants a shot so let him have it. He's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    I was surprised, thought Molina would show more, but the fight vs Lucas may have taken more from him than most expected...Nady has taken a big step back as an official: there where times he could not keep up...
                    I don't think that was the case he did lose to Klimov a few fights ago and he's a light punching volume guy, this fight has more to do with Molina not having much skill and Soto have skills w/a great chin.

Comment

I missed this fight, good to see Soto get the win. It's back to the drawing board for Molina.

Comment

Working...
                      X