No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Ponders Whether To Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    Yea, you have no answer for...blah blah...more hypocrisy...etc...
    Yada yada.... You guys should just quit trying to avenge the humiliation. It's not gonna happen.

See post number 93.

It's the onliest answer I need.

If P@ctards just wanna' keep jumping face first into a big counter right, I'll keep throwing it.

so

KTFO6

Comment

• Clear loss to Timothy Bradley (1st fight after jmm-pac 4)
      Delusional whining
      Before the Bradley fight, he refused VADA, claims to prefer USDA, but instead settles for 'extra' testing by Nevada's commission.
      Duck Provodnikov to face Alvarado
      Refuse PAC rematch

All the good he did by KO6 was offset by losing to Tim Bradley, the whining and ducking.

Marquez fans like you can keep latching on KO6. But that's all you have. PAC moved on.

Overall, he has beaten more notable opponents, HOF'ers and tougher challenges.
      While JMM has PAC and a past prime Barrera...and who else?

De La Hoya, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, Hatton, Cotto, Bradley, Rios

JMM wouldn't get past this lineup without losing a couple of these fights. That's the truth.

You have been owned. now STFU

Comment

• Likar Ramos, Fedchenko, Alvarado

instead of

Amir Khan, Brandon Rios, Provodnikov

Hey, Provodnikov does nothing for JMM, but let's face the guy Provodnikov wore down and broke his spirit in Alvarado.

Yea, that makes sense.

Comment

• Basically je will fight the porter vs brook winner then retire

Comment

• Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
            I can't wait for JMM to retire. Not because I dislike him (I think he's underrated). But I can't wait because--I can't wait for stupid PAC fans to shut up about him. The roids, the "rematch" complaints ("but Manny GAVE Juan those rematches and he won't give manny one" waaah). manny didn't "give" him one. He made him wait 4 years, and had disputed victories. Universally people believed they should fight again to determine who won--they needed a definitive victory.

He has never been guilty of using ped's either.

I'm so tired of these lame allegations and excuses. It all stems from Manny definitively losing. Jmm proved he was the better fighter. And don't give me the "but he was about to Lose before Manny got caught with a lucky shot doe". Manny was annihilated. And the cards were about even. You don't get credit for "almost" knocking someone out.

I'll miss juan. But I'd sacrifice having him leaving just to shut up delusional and uneducated boxing fans
            Boy I've seen a lot of ridiculous posts (mostly from bambam182), but this has to be one of the worst. Wishing a great fighter like JMM would retire just because he and his fans can't take the heat and the backlash from the crap they say and do in the limelight... I for one, never accused JMM of roiding, although the pimply chest does raise a whole heck of a lot of eyebrows... But if JMM wants to retire already then he needs to do it period. He's supposed to be fighting for his fans, sure he gave a lot of great fights, done a lot of good stuff, made his country proud and blah blah blah with the sentimental crap... Thing is from this post you already know Marquez knows he'll probably lose to Porter, you can read it in his words. All he's doing is weighing the risk vs the reward. Think about it, he's probably not going to give Pac a rematch cause he knows he'd never win a 5th fight. He's never fought Porter but he knows his pedigree and it's risky. He's scared and he knows he'll never see that 5th weight class belt. He also knows Pac is the better between the two. Sorry delusional JMM fans 2 is and always will be better than 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              blah blah...Bradley...blah blah..ducker..blah roids...hypocrisy...hurr durr...VADA....USADA....yada yada...ODLH...hurr....flex...derp...tough guy...derp derp...and so on...

KTFO6

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                Look son, it's like this:

You can make threads and threads and more threads filled with hypocritical accusations.

You can pile nothing on nothing and hope it adds up to something.

You can have circle jerks with other P@ctards and with your alts when you're solo and then all pat each other on the back over how smart you all are.

But in the end, what do you have?

Unsubstantiated speculation.

What do I have?

Pacquiao asleep, face down in a puddle of spit.

KTFO6

I win.
                Exactly the response I expected. An immature, gloating, troll. The more you post like this, the more you show how insecure you are as a man. So keep posting like this..

Comment

• Originally posted by floydvspac View Post
                  exactly the response i expected. An immature, gloating, troll. The more you post like this, the more you show how insecure you are as a man. So keep posting like this..
                  bam!

Ktfo6!

Who necks?!!!!

Comment

bam!

Ktfo6!

Who necks?!!!!
                    Bam! Lucky punch, Bam! Just won the lottery! Bam! Now I'm justified in all the whining and crying and bottle feeding and butthurtedness I've done throughout my career! Bam! I hurt my legacy the more it open my big mouth! See where this is leading?

Comment

bam!

Ktfo6!

Who necks?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X