No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Blasts Mayweather Jr., Calls Tim Bradley a P*ssy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Bradley is the biggest biatch out there,he has taken Floyds mantle and made floyd look like some sort of warrior
    So youmust not remember when Khan did this same thing before then huh??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      I just dont understand why African American boxers think they have a birth right to HBO handouts in the millions of dollars while they duck the best opponents out there like Pacqiauo and Khan who are ducked by Mayweather and Bradley so they can continue milking the system.
      So if Khan could make that money before fighting Bradley you don't believe he would take it??Like I said I don't know of any fighter who leaves that money on the table..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        So youmust not remember when Khan did this same thing before then huh??
        I know you have been figured out that when my points go up I add on to our bet. So lets push that 4 mill up to 5 mill on our bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
          I know you have been figured out that when my points go up I add on to our bet. So lets push that 4 mill up to 5 mill on our bet?
          Deal,War Froch lol..

Comment

Deal,War Froch lol..
            Cool, I want Froch to go to war as well I just want him to be out gunned by Ward LLS

Do you know when the tickets go on sale for that fight?

Comment

So if Khan could make that money before fighting Bradley you don't believe he would take it??Like I said I don't know of any fighter who leaves that money on the table..
              No he wouldn’t 1.2 million is peanuts to a man who has been a millionaire since he turned 20 Khan can make around 1.2 million in his fights anyway Goldenboy have him on a contract that guarantees him 1million+ per fight.

I think Its pretty smack in the face obvious that Khan wants the fight for legacy reasons not money reasons hence his more than generous offer to Bradley (which wont be on the table again).

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Bradley is going to woop that ass I tell you ppl tlk so much when they kno the other guy isnt able to fight at the moment
                this excuse is rubbish. Bradley has stated he does NOT want to fight khan not that he is unable to. he has said the fight is too risky and he could lose therefore would be out of the running to fight the likes to pacman/mayweather

Comment

he could have stayed in the UK fought bum after bum just liek hatton and made millions per fight...

your all out of excuses for bradley son

Comment

• Everything Khan says in the interview is correct and on point.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Cool, I want Froch to go to war as well I just want him to be out gunned by Ward LLS

Do you know when the tickets go on sale for that fight?
                      I don't know but most likely the end of Aug they should go on sale..

Comment

Working...
                      X