Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Bill EXPOSED.

Whats funny is... he takes my subject line

"Someone explain to horus, a boat is not an investment"

out of context... refusing to realize the thread is aimed at Floyd... and proceeds to explain how a boat CAN be an investment... by making a thread that says...

"Someone explain to Reedickyaluss, a boat IS an investment"

Now If I do the same to him, as he has done to me... I will take this out of context.. and ASSUME... that he thinks, in ANYCASE.. WHATSOEVER, that a boat IS an investment.

I mean thats what the subject line says right? A boat is an investment.. period.

Even if you buy it brand new.. sell it 10 yrs later for half of what its worth.. it's still an investment. Because thats what his subject line said.

HAH!

Wanna know something else interesting...

Do a USER search on Bullet Bill.. and look at ALL the threads he has posted in

Notice anything weird?

Hi Horus
    Last edited by THE REED; 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM.

buy boats cheap in the recession sell them once the economy is on the up again for profit!

Comment

thats exactly what Floyds doing im sure

Captain Boat Flipper..

Comment

im the boss on this boat, you can call me skippa'

the way i turn money over, you can call me flippa'

Comment

Damn. I really picked the wrong day to get work done and not **** around on the site. ****in hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Damn. I really picked the wrong day to get work done and not **** around on the site. ****in hilarious.
            wErD man! I had too much to do so I didn't get to fuk around here. I feel that I missed out.:alien:

Comment

Working...
            X