Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any boxer who could have taken this punch without getting knocked down? .gif

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Yup and in fact he did. Look at the straight left Cotto throws at the end of the 2nd round of their first fight. Marg RAN into it and Cotto put all of his weight into that punch and Margarito smiled. Marg had a ATG chin.
    surprised nobody else has mentioned margarito, that guy had a ridiculous chin!

Comment

Amir Khan...maybe Seth Mitchell

Comment

on a side note, the moment that punch landed, i literally jumped off the couch

Comment

I think margarito can take that punch, in fact i think he lasts all 12 rounds but his face gets be brutally disfigured.

Tito wasnt fast but (like arreola says) he was quick off the trigger.

Comment

I will mention someone who actually did, Mayorga, he actually goaded Tito into throwing that punch and laughed afterwards. Mayorga had a good chin, it's just that he took too many punches, and didn't know how to slip or block for ****, so it was always just a matter of time. Margarito is another one.

Of the old timers, Robinson, Hagler, and I forget some. **** how did I forget Lamotta.
            Last edited by ea22; 08-17-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
              I will mention someone who actually did, Mayorga, he actually goaded Tito into throwing that punch and laughed afterwards. Mayorga had a good chin, it's just that he took too many punches, and didn't know how to slip or block for ****, so it was always just a matter of time. Margarito is another one.

Of the old timers, Robinson, Hagler, and I forget some.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Who?

any durable HW ever.

oliver mccall is a nice place to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  any durable HW ever.

oliver mccall is a nice place to begin.
                  How about a non durable heavy?

Comment

This isn't the punch that should be for this thread title.

Tommy Hearns right hand on Roberto Duran on the other hand should.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      This isn't the punch that should be for this thread title.

Tommy Hearns right hand on Roberto Duran on the other hand should.
                      Who do you think could take that punch?

Comment

Working...
                      X