Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSIDE MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO | Epilogue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its also funny how on the medical questonaiire manny says he has no injury . So either way he is lying about having an injury, or hes lying to the commission on the form
    Last edited by Easy Work.; 05-10-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
      lol this guy trying to prove pacfraud won based on one phrase floyd sr said...truly hillarious
      Lets see if they call him a crackhead now

T@rds be like "yesterday Sr was a crackhead but today he's telling the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post

@17:04, look at Pacquiao with both his hands in the air and with a big smile on his face, again @ 19:11, the right arm in the air with the same smile on his face, no signs of pain, no cringing, NOTHING. Is this a fighter that just fought the last 9 rounds with a torn rotator cuff?

Absolutely not, he lost, he got outclassed, and he used an excuse to get a rematch, which I hope never happens!
        Couple of things:

- That reverse and slow mo angle of the counter right Mayweather landed @ the 1:56 min mark of the first round (@ the 11:59 mark of this video) tells you everything you need to know about Pac's sudden drop in activity. Look at Pac's facial reaction. Fight was basically lost for him, mentally, right then.

- "Boom! Motherf**ker." Been laughing at this isht all day. (@ the 14:42 mark, though they bleeped it out on this video)

- Love how Showtime, on the low, clowned Pac for the shoulder excuse. Showed Mayweather filling out his medical form and disclosing previous injuries and the opening montage with Manny throwing (and missing) about 5 right hooks in a row.
        Last edited by Sweet Jones; 05-10-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Wasn't a huge fan of this episode to be honest. It had some nice moments but overall felt biased towards Mayweather, and of course you'd expect that since it is Showtime.

Also felt really strange that they added what seemed to be post-recorded voice snippets of Mauro Ranallo commentating the fight. I might be missing something but he didn't commentate the fight on another broadcast right? These seemed very constructed in a fake way to highlight Mayweathers performance.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I thought that was funny too. It provided extra motivation.
            Yeah it was funny, Sr couldn't even stand by that statement, but I understand where he was coming from he knew Jr was winning but he could also hear the crowd go nuts when Pac would miss by a mile or hit nothing but gloves and shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
              Its also funny how on the medical questonaiire manny says he has no injury . So either way he is lying about having an injury, or hes lying to the commission on the form
              I blame the trio of evil (Arum, Kontz, Roach) surrounding Manny for all the lying post-fight. Both Floyd and Manny signed the forms in front of a room full of witnesses and had every opportunity to fess up if the injury was in fact a hindrance.

I had to laugh at Sr. animatedly telling Floyd to stop fuckin around and get Manny out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                No, I'm just trying to spread the truth, lies about this "injury" can tarnish the outcome of this historic fight, the best man won that night and the excuses were just a bunch of lies!
                Fight was a sham. They are all in on this thing man.....just a gimmic/plot/story line to validate a rematch. Floyd says forget a rematch so the fans cry about the shoulder and start to demand a rematch. He changes his mind, says he wants to make sure there are no questions this time with a definitive victory, and the rematch gets setup so both guys can get another mega payday prior to retirement.

Comment

Great episode.

Comment

Set your tiVo guys, set your alarm clocks. The Exclusive showtime sports special is airing again sometime next week during some bum killing on some other network. Make sure to tune in and order your tickets to the return of the All Time Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder against an opponent TBD.

Don't miss it! Also TBE! TBE!!!1

- Stephen Espinoza

Comment

good episode

Comment

Working...
                      X