Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie:I believe Manny Pacquiao is Cheating, A cheater doesn't deserve a money fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie:I believe Manny Pacquiao is Cheating, A cheater doesn't deserve a money fight.

thoughts?

He right.

No non black could do the things he did, that speed and footwork is something your born with it's is as conclusive as the reality of water being wet.

Comment

In Floyd Mayweather voice... "SHowtime need to fire you! You dont know sht about boxing!"

Seriously, Paulie has gone off the deep end lately. Dude showed promise as an analyst for awhile, but now this guy is just saying stupid stuff just to be saying it.

People here give Max Kells a hard time, but he is 10 times the analyst that Paulie is and he actually backs up all of his arguments with logic and evidence that make some kind of sense.

In his heart of hearts, Paulie knows he's full of crap, but dude is trying to stay relevant by throwing shade a Pac these days.

Comment

I trust VADA over what a guy who got sparked out by Pacquiaos sparring partner says

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
          He right.

No non black could do the things he did, that speed and footwork is something your born with it's is as conclusive as the reality of water being wet.
          Geez your a fu@kwit.....!!!!!!

Comment

He right.

Bruh whats up with the racism its not called for damn

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              We are the true Hebrew Israelites, we have the speed that they don't have not no poochiao Pacroid speed.

Comment

He right.

And its plenty of non blacks that did great things in the ring i know you trolling but get your facts right.

Comment

We are the true Hebrew Israelites, we have the speed that they don't have not no poochiao Pacroid speed.
                  Im black and i dont give a damn about that **** pac is a ATG respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                    Wonder why this guy is still not banned You mr afro swiss guard you

Comment

Working...
                    X