Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana (35-3, 31 KOs) is over the moon with receiving the biggest opportunity in boxing, as he faces WBC champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) in a unification clash on May 3rd, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana's girlfriend is due with their daughter between March 5 and 15th. Once the baby is born, Maidana plans to stay for two to three days and then he will travel to the Oxnard, California to finish the remained of his camp with trainer Robert Garcia and conditioning coach Alex Ariza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We shall see

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana (35-3, 31 KOs) is over the moon with receiving the biggest opportunity in boxing, as he faces WBC champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) in a unification clash on May 3rd, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana's girlfriend is due with their daughter between March 5 and 15th. Once the baby is born, Maidana plans to stay for two to three days and then he will travel to the Oxnard, California to finish the remained of his camp with trainer Robert Garcia and conditioning coach Alex Ariza.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      WAR CHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like this fight.

Comment

He will be in for a rude awakening if he prepares for a running PBF. I hope chino comes to kill and make him dig deep. But, I'm certain it will be the usual whitewash we have become accustomed to.

Comment

Maidana is going to come to fight and nothing will discourage him. This is the first time we can say that since Hatton.

Outside the ring Chino respects Floyd but inside he will have none.

Comment

I hope he comes out firing.

Comment

punches in bunches, VAMOSSS CHINOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Maidana is going to come to fight and nothing will discourage him. This is the first time we can say that since Hatton.

Outside the ring Chino respects Floyd but inside he will have none.
                  When he tastes a hard right handed Floyd special counter, he'll be on the backfoot retreating just like he did against Broner in round 11

Khan also put him on his backfoot

This so called warrior crap is laughable, the guy gets hurt and he retreats, he can be hurt pretty bad at times.

Hatton on the other hand keeps coming no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    When he tastes a hard right handed Floyd special counter, he'll be on the backfoot retreating just like he did against Broner in round 11

Khan also put him on his backfoot

This so called warrior crap is laughable, the guy gets hurt and he retreats, he can be hurt pretty bad at times.

Hatton on the other hand keeps coming no matter what

still butthurt buddyy hahahahaaha

Comment

Working...
                    X