Rigo breaks GGG's HBO ratings record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo breaks GGG's HBO ratings record

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 2m
    The 550k viewers drawn by Rigo-Agbeko is among the lowest viewerships in HBO's Boxing After Dark history. #boxing

Let's see if it goes down or to 1.1 million next time

Its coming from a bonafied Rigo hater, I'll wait. I'm sure it's true tho and it's hilarious too.

Poor Rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ohhh....ouchhhh

Comment

lol Rigo's gonna have to change sumthing if he wants to make money.

Comment

LOL... didn't you see how the arena was completely empty with the few people there on their cellphones for the Rigo fight yet full and people jumping and **** for the Kirkland/Tapia bout.

Fact is, Rigo is boring and no on likes that style except the 13 purists on this site.

Comment

Damn that's a shame honestly the fight was garbage, but that was all on Agbeko. Sad to see such a great fighter no one cares to watch

Comment

Not far behind Showtimes

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 1m
              By contrast, Showtime's viewership on Sat night: Lara-Trout 429k viewers, Bika-Dirrell 446k, Porter-Alexander 515k, Malignaggi-Judah 640k.

Comment

I know it's pathetic numbers but think about it. The dude has 13 fights with a not so appealing style. That might actually not be bad... For someone with that amount of fights anyway. I'm not defending the numbers but lets be reasonable here.

How much money could they had possibly spent to promote this event?

Comment

That's why he's so ridiculously low on the pfp ranking. Cause o da pfp popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                    Not far behind Showtimes

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 1m
                    By contrast, Showtime's viewership on Sat night: Lara-Trout 429k viewers, Bika-Dirrell 446k, Porter-Alexander 515k, Malignaggi-Judah 640k.
                    Look at that. Rigo with only 13 fights drew almost as much as 2 well known fighters. Like I said, haters will criticize the numbers but anyone with reason will see they aren't that bad given the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                    X