No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    And some people like me actually think Lennox Lewis beat Evander Holyfield in their first fight even though history shows a draw.
    Your entitled to your opinion. Whatever you see you see.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Your entitled to your opinion. Whatever you see you see.
      Some people see dead people, I see Body Punches.

Comment

Peterson beats both Danny and Matthysse, only thing those guys have is an eraser, and I don't mean they have a puncher's chance, they got more than that, they got good odds to really hurt Peterson in there and maybe put him away, but Peterson should win both those fights if he doesn't get clipped too much and I don't expect that to happen to him.

Comment

And some people like me actually think Lennox Lewis beat Evander Holyfield in their first fight even though history shows a draw.
          Well that's why you think to much of your opinion..What history shows is what matters..Not some key board cowboys opinion..

Comment

I would love to see this fight.

It would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              matthysse better get VADA to test the hell out of peterson though...
              LP said he doesnt have a problem with testing so quit making excuses already

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien Broner
                140 division is in trouble when I move up, you know
                users with fighters names as users names are lame

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Well that's why you think to much of your opinion..What history shows is what matters..Not some key board cowboys opinion..
                  Actually, many people from Boxers to fans to Journalists saw Mathysee beat Judah and triangle theories still fail which was the key point in this subject there Cow girl.

Comment

Actually, many people from Boxers to fans to Journalists saw Mathysee beat Judah and triangle theories still fail which was the key point in this subject there Cow girl.
                    I've never said anything about a triangle theory..It's great that all those people saw the fight that way..But!!!It still won't change the fact that Judah beat Matt's..Sorry ya opinion won't change that..Which was my point of posting to ya..

Comment

That's great but from a boxer and a trainers perspective, it's their job to get in the ring and do whatever they have to do to get the win. Judah did that and Matthysse didn't. He kept the fight close and gave himself a chance to win on the cards. And his performance gave him the shot at his 5th world championship and he got it.

Everybody gets blamed but Matthysse for that loss. They blame the NJ Athletic Commission, the judges, the referees and even Judah by saying he was running.

Fact of the matter is if Matthysse came out and took the fight to Judah early the way Amir Khan did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X