Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Captures WBC Gold, Decisions Aydin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnny_roa View Post
    the ghost fought a great fight.
    i'd give him the edge over mayweather if he uses that jab of his and cotto's blueprint to get may.
    lmao....................

Comment

Guerrero's first fight at 147 against Aydin who hasn't beat anyone and its for a WBC Title. LOL. A WBC belt isn't worth anymore than a belt you can buy at Walmart.

Comment

WBC gold??? more like WBC sliver.

Comment

i had it even going into the last 2 rounds

Comment

Good performance by guererro but i think he should go to 140 thats his max weight. Power didn't showed at 147 but maybe at 140 he can do good. Against a top welterweight he would get hurt.

Calling out mayweather is for a payday mayweather would make him look really bad.

Comment

guerrero wont even beat mike jones gentlemen , ...and he had the audacity to talk ****...he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                The Ghost fought a great fight.
                I'd give him the edge over Mayweather if he uses that jab of his and Cotto's blueprint to get May.
                are u serious bro ? haha

Comment

Guerrero definitely can take Mayweather's shots if they meet up but he gets hit way to much to be able to win more rounds. I got Mayweather winning a comfortable decision if these 2 meet up. Guerrero vs Malignaggi or Alexander would be great fights to see next if he doesn't get Floyd.

Comment

He wants Mayweather for that payday, Floyd isnt gonna fight him. Robert seems like a nice guy, but he is not someone I would like to see fight floyd. Go to 140 and fight, plenty of fighters that would give u a shot there

Comment

The ghost needs to forget about Floyd. That would be jumping up another division and fighting a guy that is a world better than Aydin. Paulie looks like a more realistic challenge, with his slap...hit and run style.

Comment

Working...
                      X