Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Disputes Rumors of a Rift With Pacquiao's Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres that guy that was arguing with me about this on the other thread yesterday?? told ya it wasnt that serious like u make it out to be.. i know your reading this too lol..

Comment

LOL @ everyone hating on khan now.. yesterday it was team pacman being lil punks.. now today amir is getting it HAHAHA.. these people is funny.

Comment

khan talks way too much

Comment

Khan has to be the biggest biatch in boxing right now. Dude can shut his mouth not even to save himself

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            So if tomorrow they don't train at the same time, will there be a rift again? I didn't realize all the Pacquiao distraction stories were coming from Khan for this fight.
            ^^^lol

Khan does talk a lot...a Khan vs Mayweather 24/7 should be very entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
              ^^^lol

Khan does talk a lot...a Khan vs Mayweather 24/7 should be very entertaining
              Maybe.... Khan would just sound like a whiny Biatch IMO.

Comment

Ending in legal foul

Khan vs Floyd will end as usual in legal foul. Then a lot of blahblah for rematch!

Comment

Khan took to the social networks to set the record straight, and says there are no problems as both boxers finally trained together, side by side, as they have many times in the past.

"Me and Manny Pacquiao will not fight. We are friends and don't believe rumors, we have been training together today and everything was fine," Khan answered
                  Two short sentences on yr own facebook is not talking too much. Seems like you guys must be really mentally challenged if you are so easily confused by words.

But I understand your frustration, Khan just proved you all have waste your lives arguing over Rumors. So congrats on that.
                  Last edited by killerboy; 10-20-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Is this a rift between a devoted Muslim and a dedicated Catholic?
                    They would both hate condoms no?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      Yesterday: Khan says there's a rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Today: Khan says Don' t believe my rumors, there's no rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Kontradicting Khan.
                      Kontradicting Khan? Your boy Bradley is the man who doesn;t even talk much but the man looks like a fool everytime he opens his mouth.

Where did Khan say there was a 'rift'.

Pacman's camp have kept those two apart in terms of sparring. It was even in an article on this forum for Mosely - Pac.

He also says it is strange which I guess it must feel like that when you once did spar and train together.

I know you hate on Khan. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X