Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: Shane borrowed $2 million from Golden Boy....and they're taking another 20%!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More motivation for Shane to win the fight, as if he needed any more.

20% is a lot less than what your usual managers and promoters take.

Shane is supposedly making 15 million, so how would 20% reduce it to 6 and change?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      How much is Floyd making for that fight? Not that i care since i won't get a penny out of it, but i just want to know..
      According to Kevin Iole, about $40 million if the PPV comes in where expected (1.5+ million buys)

Comment

its totally probable. but w/e idc about none of that ****. but shane did open the door when he disrespected mayweather's victory celebration with jmm. never seen him go so hard at a guy b4 tho...lol

Comment

Floyd seems petty at this point with this crap.

Shane is old as it is but he needs to demoralize him as well before the damn fight?!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            More motivation for Shane to win the fight, as if he needed any more.

Shane is supposedly making 15 million, so how would 20% reduce it to 6 and change?
            Not. Even. Close.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
              Yeah. Seems that GBP fronted Mayweather the $6 million to pay the IRS. And recouped that from the purse for the Marquez fight. So Floyd only got about $12 million net from the JMM match.

Now, GBP will be taking $2 milly from Shane's $6.7 milly purse.
              Something ain't adding up. What other endorsements or business ventures does Floyd have? I know he got that record label, but what have they put out worth mentioning? Forbes ranked him making 30 mill. last year.

Comment

Lol Floyd is really trying to piss Shane off. People need to stop bitching, THAT'S THE POINT HE IS TRYING TO PISS HIM OFF. Getting personal is how you do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Floyd seems petty at this point with this crap.

Shane is old as it is but he needs to demoralize him as well before the damn fight?!
                  Sun Tzu.

Comment

shane should have revealed that floyd had sex with ellerbe with another man and the reason he got injured is hand delayed a fight with marquez cus floyd got "human hand wanker decease" which lead him to wanked his another man all night when he found ellerbe got another man instead of him..lol:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                      Not. Even. Close.
                      I thought he was getting a flat fee of 15mil... no PPV upside...

Comment

Working...
                      X