Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Olympic Style Blood Testing in Boxing is Pure Nuts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    When olympic style testing actually catches someone on p.e.d's then talk.
    Stop posting on a boxing forum if you don't even know **** about boxing. Do some research before you post **** like this. Vitali Klitschko was caught a while ago using banned substances with Olympic Style drug testing. Know your role.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Really,

Pacquiao fans are still stuck on this? Clottey too taylor made?
      FACT - not a single athlete has EVER been caught with HGH through olympic style blood testing

FACT - Victor Conte has been juicing up OLYMPIC ATHLETES for YEARS with impunity even with those tests which Mayweather has been crooning about.

FACT - both HGH and EPO can now be detected using URINE TESTS. Tests which Manny was more than willing to submit himself to everyday up to the fight night.

FACT - according to Victor Conte himself, it takes at least a day for the cream or clear to allow the drugs to taper off the body. Now it would be stupid to require athletes to submit to blood testing every day up to fight night, but it is within reason to expect a man to urinate at least twice a day and allow himself to be tested accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
        Stop posting on a boxing forum if you don't even know **** about boxing. Do some research before you post **** like this. Vitali Klitschko was caught a while ago using banned substances with Olympic Style drug testing. Know your role.
        urine test dumbass. not a blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
          You already know I'm about to drop the red.
          You were always coward and you still is.

I will never forgot when you said that only way you gonna turn pro if you fight CHARLIE ZELENOFF.

What a coward you are,I feel sorry for you,I would kill myself if I were you!

Comment

urine test dumbass. not a blood test.

Just stop posting please you're humiliating yourself. Go study boxers other than Pacquiao then come debate with me.

Comment

this is dumb and dont even make sense. 1st of all its not unlimited. Its 3-5 test. 2nd, for guys fighting very often, its not like they have to give you 5 test for each fight. That would be dumb. It would be so easy for the USADA or whoever, to just say that you cant test but such & such amount of times each month. You can tell this guy is a clown who is not in the know in any way. Like he knows what will affect boxers and not. He knows more than all these doctors? So he's not fine with that but he's fine with fighters putting other fighters in comas as long as he never hears about it? He's fine with an average fighter being an elite guy and ruining other guys careers as long as he never finds out about it.

Im not even talking about Pac. This **** is bigger than Pac now. Im speaking in General. We are in the day of the roids and really, what is to stop an inferior guy from using? I couldnt even really blame him. What if a guy is looking in his wife & starving kids face as he's an average fighter and he has one last shot at the big times. Youre going to tell me that there arent guys out there like that? Like Resto? Who knows he has a way to come back and fight for a title and this is it. Alot of these guys would take that risk

Comment

FACT - not a single athlete has EVER been caught with HGH through olympic style blood testing

FACT - Victor Conte has been juicing up OLYMPIC ATHLETES for YEARS with impunity even with those tests which Mayweather has been crooning about.

FACT - both HGH and EPO can now be detected using URINE TESTS. Tests which Manny was more than willing to submit himself to everyday up to the fight night.

FACT - according to Victor Conte himself, it takes at least a day for the cream or clear to allow the drugs to taper off the body. Now it would be stupid to require athletes to submit to blood testing every day up to fight night, but it is within reason to expect a man to urinate at least twice a day and allow himself to be tested accordingly.
                In the red, reason I didn't like the fact Mayweather even came out with a 14 day cut off. Bold, it's not everyday. It's 3-5 blood tests, 3-5. Fact, WADA is alot better then the NSAC's testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  In the red, reason I didn't like the fact Mayweather even came out with a 14 day cut off. Bold, it's not everyday. It's 3-5 blood tests, 3-5. Fact, WADA is alot better then the NSAC's testing.
                  3-5 blood tests but only a day for the cream to clear....obviously can be worked around even when it's random. guess what kind of test you can apply every single day and can detect it???

Comment

"While Vitali was still fighting as an amateur for the Ukrainian boxing team in 1996, he tested positive for a banned substance and was immediately thrown off the team. At the time, Vitali was training for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics."

Comment

Well if MICHAEL PHELPS can cheat then FROID JR. can do it too.

PHELPS smokes weed 24/7 and he never tested positive!

Comment

Working...
                      X