Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey OG did you see that last second shot of Rip in their last game ? Awesome, that's what keeps me a Pistons fan

Comment

• Are we gonna get an update everytime Detriot wins?

Flip is a downgrade how anyone can say he's an upgrade from Larry Brown is amazing. Step away from the Kool-Aid OG. Flip did not turn KG into a top 5 player he was gonna be top 5 no matter who coached him he's just to good not to have been.

I agree with Bogut being a LaFrenz type player. I really dont se him being an all-star.

Im telling you Artest would put Phoenix over the top.

PG. Nash
      SG. Bell
      SF. Artest
      PF. Marion
      C. Amare

are you kidding me? Thats offense and defense for days

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose
        Are we gonna get an update everytime Detriot wins?

Flip is a downgrade how anyone can say he's an upgrade from Larry Brown is amazing. Step away from the Kool-Aid OG. Flip did not turn KG into a top 5 player he was gonna be top 5 no matter who coached him he's just to good not to have been.

I agree with Bogut being a LaFrenz type player. I really dont se him being an all-star.

PG. Nash
        SG. Bell
        SF. Artest
        PF. Marion
        C. Amare

Give me a motivated Flip Saunders over a Larry Brown who is flirting with Cleveland and NY all day. *slap*

Larry ran 7 players into the ground last year champ. He had an agenda for some reason but everyone in Dtoi wanted that old bastard OUT.

That would be an unbelievable lineup...Nash would still be a ***** ***** on defense.

Comment

Are we gonna get an update everytime Detriot wins?

PG. Nash
          SG. Bell
          SF. Artest
          PF. Marion
          C. Amare

Also...I'll give any amount of god damned Pistons updates I want because I'm a beast like that.

Don't I remember you calling Garnett overrated or something? I feel like awhile back you were calling him a bad leader or saying he didn't play with passion.

Comment

• Whats Flip ever won? As a matter of fact how may times has he been out of the first round?

Yeah Garnett is ***** made. He has all the talent, but he's not a leader at all.

Comment

Whats Flip ever won? As a matter of fact how may times has he been out of the first round?

Yeah Garnett is ***** made. He has all the talent, but he's not a leader at all.
              Did you choose to neglect what I said on purpose? Brown wasn't interested in the playoff push at all...hence he was worthless. He completely wasted Delfino and Arroyos potential and could have cared less whether anyone else played besides the 7 main guys.

Comment

• 76-49 Pistons destroying Raptors. Execution just looks incredible.

Hey thrilla I saw that man. I went nuts when I saw it too. It's going to be a glorious year for the Stons.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
                  Did you choose to neglect what I said on purpose? Brown wasn't interested in the playoff push at all...hence he was worthless. He completely wasted Delfino and Arroyos potential and could have cared less whether anyone else played besides the 7 main guys.

Im sorry I coulda sworn he took you guys to the promise land only a minute ago, Oh and weren't you in the Finals last year?

Darko sucks ass. I was on the Darko bandwagon and was sure he was on his way, but he stunk up summer league and is still sucking even though Brown is long gone.

Comment

Im sorry I coulda sworn he took you guys to the promise land only a minute ago.

Darko sucks ass. I was on the Darko bandwagon and was sure he was on his way, but he stunk up summer league and is still sucking even though Brown is long gone.

You've got jokes...

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
                      76-49 Pistons destroying Raptors. Execution just looks incredible.

Hey thrilla I saw that man. I went nuts when I saw it too. It's going to be a glorious year for the Stons.

Gotta hand it to the eagle-eyed pass from Tayshaun...
                      **** ...poor Raptors

Comment

Working...
                      X