Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lang kwenta yan c Chot Reyes and his selections...

kc hindi nya pinadala c James Yap...

Comment

Originally posted by Katz View Post
      lang kwenta yan c Chot Reyes and his selections...

kc hindi nya pinadala c James Yap...
      tol nakakapaglaro na si james yap sa jones ... nabasa ko yung first time sya ginamit, malaki score nya...kaso nga palit ng palit ng tao si chot kaya limited din ang minutes...

sa ngayon wala ng time para humugot ng ibang player outside doon sa pool ng players na nakapag laro na from US trip nila hangang dito sa Jones 16 o 17 ba sila lahat, kasama pati yung reserve??

tanong ko mga tol yung reserve sa FIBA how does it work kung may 12-man line up na, tapos may na injury puwede bang hugutin within the tournament yung reserve??

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        tol nakakapaglaro na si james yap sa jones ... nabasa ko yung first time sya ginamit, malaki score nya...kaso nga palit ng palit ng tao si chot kaya limited din ang minutes...

sa ngayon wala ng time para humugot ng ibang player outside doon sa pool ng players na nakapag laro na from US trip nila hangang dito sa Jones 16 o 17 ba sila lahat, kasama pati yung reserve??

tanong ko mga tol yung reserve sa FIBA how does it work kung may 12-man line up na, tapos may na injury puwede bang hugutin within the tournament yung reserve??
        alam ko yun talaga purpose nun. pede magpalit. basta sa isang laro 12 lang.

Comment

isa lang masasabi ko. kunin si dorian pena. bow...

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
            alam ko yun talaga purpose nun. pede magpalit. basta sa isang laro 12 lang.
            thanks tol ...

sa jones kasi ganoon 15-man pero 12-man line up sa isang game, para kasing hindi ganoon sa FIBA ...

Comment

woot NAKABAWI !!!

nanalo RP Team sa korea 88-84 last seconds lang nadesisyunan yun panalo...

daming nabuhayan ng dugo sa pacland, kasama na ko, hehe...

Comment

woot NAKABAWI !!!

Yup I saw the game. The instensity stepped up but just a bit. I'm still not happy coz we won the game not because we played really well, but because the Koreans did not play well in the end game, bungling a lot of shots and commiting a lot of errors, well more errors than we did. For me, it is better to lose after showing all you got (ie losing to a better team whose got more to show), than to win because the other guys did worse (meaning we still did bad). I know what weve got and we are still not showing it. Still too many errors, turnovers, ill advised fouls and shots, too many offensive rebounds by the opponents.

But I'd still say tonight was a lot better showing than the previous nights, even better than when we beat the US. And you know why?

1. We played better defense (but still not enough) so the Koreans did not have easy shots all the time.

2. We started playing more physical (but gave up to many fouls and foul shots) so the Koreans got intimidated somehow.

3. We penetrated the paint and attacked the hoop more, took more medium range shots instead of taking the lower % 3 point shots.

4. We did not dominate the Koreans except in the first 4 minutes, leaving no room for complacency (again), hence keeping our guards always up!

5. And last but the biggest factor>Hontiveros fouled out before the last 2 minutes, just when he is starting to **** all over again! (Side note: even the ESPN sportscaster commented that Coach Reyes should take out Hontiveros as he is getting out of control again towards the end game, even pointing out that is was Dondon who figured in the last two booboos in the last two loses of the RP Team. The same ESPN anchor also noticed that Hontiveros seems to get a lot of playing time always). I dont F**ing know why Chot Reyes is giving Dondon the most playing time everytime. There are others who can deliver more. Is Chot sucking Dondon's dick?

Comment

woot NAKABAWI !!!

Pero JOM's mas natuwa ako sa sumunod na game, Taipei beating Lebanon 78-77 dahil iginanti tayo ng mga Intsik, giving the Lebanes a dose of the same shock they gave us 2 nights ago! And another game that was decided in the last 8 seconds of the game. This is the most incredible come back in basketball I have ever seen in my life...imagine these:

9.8 seconds to go, Lebanon ahead by 5, with Taipei inbounding. Akalain mo nag foul yung gagong Lebanese guard sa inbound! eh penalty. galit na galit yung coach dahil dapat pinabayaan na lang nilang ubusin ng Taipei yung time kahit maka thee pointer pa sila dhail 2 possession ball game with 10 ticks to go!

Na-shoot both free throws ng Taipei to cut lead of Lebanon to 3 with 8.8 seconds to go. To stop the clock. They fouled Lebanese best player # 15 sa inbound with 7.8 to go. All this guy needed was to make one shot and that should have been it. But guess what, he missed both with Taipei rebounding, fastbreaking, throwing up a prayer and making the last second three point shot! Overtime! amazing!

Both teams struggled in the OT period until the last 24 seconds where Lebanon leads by 1 (77-76). Taipei in possesion but opted to take the last shot with around 5 seconds to go. Three point shooter missed, Taipei long haired center rebounds, follows up, makes it! with 1.3 seconds left. Lebanon sues for time and was able to throw a prayer before the buzzer, but this time it was not answered! Taipei wins! Nakaganti na tayo! whoot! hoot! bee buti nga, beeh buti nga, be be be be buti nga!

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
                    Yup I saw the game. The instensity stepped up but just a bit. I'm still not happy coz we won the game not because we played really well, but because the Koreans did not play well in the end game, bungling a lot of shots and commiting a lot of errors, well more errors than we did. For me, it is better to lose after showing all you got (ie losing to a better team whose got more to show), than to win because the other guys did worse (meaning we still did bad). I know what weve got and we are still not showing it. Still too many errors, turnovers, ill advised fouls and shots, too many offensive rebounds by the opponents.

But I'd still say tonight was a lot better showing than the previous nights, even better than when we beat the US. And you know why?

1. We played better defense (but still not enough) so the Koreans did not have easy shots all the time.

2. We started playing more physical (but gave up to many fouls and foul shots) so the Koreans got intimidated somehow.

3. We penetrated the paint and attacked the hoop more, took more medium range shots instead of taking the lower % 3 point shots.

4. We did not dominate the Koreans except in the first 4 minutes, leaving no room for complacency (again), hence keeping our guards always up!

5. And last but the biggest factor>Hontiveros fouled out before the last 2 minutes, just when he is starting to **** all over again! (Side note: even the ESPN sportscaster commented that Coach Reyes should take out Hontiveros as he is getting out of control again towards the end game, even pointing out that is was Dondon who figured in the last two booboos in the last two loses of the RP Team. The same ESPN anchor also noticed that Hontiveros seems to get a lot of playing time always). I dont F**ing know why Chot Reyes is giving Dondon the most playing time everytime. There are others who can deliver more. Is Chot sucking Dondon's dick?
                    narinig ko nga yun pare. walang kwenta yang si dondon hndi pwede sa international play.

Comment

hindi ko napapanood laban saka hindi ko na kilala talaga mga players...

tingin kosa late stage ng preparasyon para sa japan hindi na puwedeng humugot ng ibang players outside sa pool ...

gaano ba kaimportante si hontiveros sa team? puwede bang makuha yung slot nya ni yap o ni williams??

Comment

Working...
                      X