Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook, Khans and Thurmans Inside Game and Bodywork?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    None of them have an inside game to write home about. All of them like to work from the outside.

As far as body work goes, I feel all 3 need more work on that also. Kell has a very good jab to the body, used it very well to keep Porter guessing, but he throws very little other punches. Thurman can throw body shots with power, but I also think he needs to up the activity. Khan used to do good body work, but in recent years it's been all arm punch flurries to the head.
    Not sure what Khan fights you have been watching he invested heavily in Devon and Collazos body

As far as Brook i am about to watch that Porter fight again, you maybe right about that jab, i think he is indeed a headhunter, who is in love with his power, could be a good or bad thing, we'll find out

Brook vs Khan might just be a clinch contest

Comment

Khan throws the most stupid and reckless uppercuts when he's hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        Khan throws the most stupid and reckless uppercuts when he's hurt.
        lol havent seen him throw that uppercut anymore

he wud throw a uppercut from 3ft away lmao, not even when he was hurt, he'd throw it just for the sake of it

i think hunter has finally put a stop to it

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Kell showed he has a good inside game vs Porter...
          Don't know what you were watching, but when they say inside game you should be able to still throw punches in close quarters without getting frozen, ie, Broner, or resorting to clinching, which Brook did throughout the Porter fight. He has ZERO inside game.

Comment

Khan will make Brook look slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
              None of them have a good inside game and they all know it. Brook and Khan resort to holding while Thurman has openly stated that he needs to improve his inside work. Khan and Thurman are both good body punchers; Khan dropped and hurt Maidana and Collazo while Thurman did the same to Diaz and Chavez. Brook doesn't go to the body at all really except for the occasional jab to the midsection.
              That seems very accurate to me.

Comment

Working...
              X