No announcement yet.

does anyone listen to the boxingvoice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
    I actually thought robbie was terrible months ago but he's improved. The problem is his voice isn't really good for "radio" and he tends to stutter but he loves the sport and he actually kind of keeps things level. It's def an improvement when James and Beeb are there. Vic is chill but he's kind of forgettable for me.

I actually really like when Stuart Little is on there. He's entertaining and brings that British perspective.
    he's so ****ing wishwashy with his opinions he just agrees with everyone sometimes the man cant even understand the questions they ask, and his voice is terrible takes forever to get what he has to say out and is always piping in interrupting. It would be grand for a few minutes here and there but for a full 3 hour show he is hard to stomach. Aye Staurts decent hes gone a bit soft too though,prefer the old hardcore pro Uk Stuart. James and Vic at least have something to say and chalenge Nes a bit Robbie is pretty much a paarot just confirming what nes says

Comment

Looks like Joe Beeb & Stuart have joined Wingy's podcast. It's more round table talk than call-in's, I prefer that format better.

Comment

this feud between beeb and nes :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X