No announcement yet.

Bradley's response to Algieri saying hes faster than him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    So let me guess all the sudden you like Bradley now?
    hey atleast Algieri has balls unlike the other dude who has a thousand excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Comment

Yes Algeri is faster, if not straight out faster , then his is more practical speed. But Bradley is crazy limited. Show me a clip of Bradley putting together combos like Chris....I'm talking simple 1-2's here.......it doesn't exist. Algeri is smarter too, he took the knee got up and beat Prod the easy way. I think Chris wins if they fight. Don't know who I'd pick over him at 147 to be honest. Get used to Chris Algeri. He is a winner.

Comment

this has been a comment that has also bothered me for awhile with algieri, it let me know his level of delusion

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
            Yes Algeri is faster, if not straight out faster , then his is more practical speed. But Bradley is crazy limited. Show me a clip of Bradley putting together combos like Chris....I'm talking simple 1-2's here.......it doesn't exist. Algeri is smarter too, he took the knee got up and beat Prod the easy way. I think Chris wins if they fight. Don't know who I'd pick over him at 147 to be honest. Get used to Chris Algeri. He is a winner.
            oh now all of a sudden Algieri can beat a former #3 p4p.

lay off youtube for a while bro. Its brainwashing you.
            I don't think Tim could have gone 30-0 through JMM, Ruslan, and Devon if he couldn't simply put together a 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              I'm sorry but that entire paragraph is ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                I guess Algieri is now the p4p king of boxing without having done anything except barely survive against a 1 dimensional Slav.
                that's exactly what bradley did against the same guy, survive

Comment

I doubt algerie is much faster than bradley if at all. Bradley beats him easily!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    that's exactly what bradley did against the same guy, survive
                    Oh yeah...

Forgot that Algieri beat JMM, Witter, Alexander, Pac and Casa

Using alot of speed

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                      Oh yeah...

Forgot that Algieri beat JMM, Witter, Alexander, Pac and Casa

Using alot of speed
                      bradley never beat manny in fact, he should be 1 and 3 in his last 4 fights

Comment

Working...
                      X