No announcement yet.

Someone Please Debunk This For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
    "Abdulrahman Al Shoaibi went in for a brave header and got kicked in the neck as a result of this . He had a seziur on the pitch which made him jump about and run backwards . people believe he was taken by the angel of death and that he broke his back when he bent backwards but he played the next game against dhamk. He still plays today in tunisia."

/Thread

good **** joe....i'd like to kick floyd sr in the neck and make him to that

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      good **** joe....i'd like to kick floyd sr in the neck and make him to that
      What would people do without Google?

lmao, probably ask that tosser Jeeves

Comment

''siezure'' my thought exactly. He hit his head or had a siezure.. Maybe he had been out in the sun for too long.. Maybe he's just weird..

Comment

That song is the ****.

Comment

It was a crack induced seizure, I just asked Crackhead Sr.

Side effect was incessant coughing and a significant change of facial feature.

Comment

Crazy ****.

Comment

You can't make those sort of movements on your own. That's extremely weird, don't know what to say really.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  "Abdulrahman Al Shoaibi went in for a brave header and got kicked in the neck as a result of this . He had a seziur on the pitch which made him jump about and run backwards . people believe he was taken by the angel of death and that he broke his back when he bent backwards but he played the next game against dhamk. He still plays today in tunisia."

/Thread
                  Why would the angel of death make him run backwards and act like a twat?

Seems more like the 'angel of dancing like a ******' to me.

Comment

ive seen this **** and the background music makes it more creepy

Comment

If anyone thinks it's something other than hardcore seizure or epilepsy, you are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X