Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    yawn.

floydettes are boring and stupid.
    Out of a total 13 threads made by you since you started here 4 are floyd hate threads and they are threads youre most active in.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5251447

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Yeah its not halthy at all. He dissappeared from his own hate thread I should have kept this to myself.
      If you were smart, you'd notice a trend in the threads I create. Threads non Floyd related, get very few if any responses. Floyd threads, get tons of action. Since I come here to be an active participant, Floyd is a hot topic, so I roll with the punches. How many times did you post in the Panama Al Brown thread? Or how many times did you post in the carbajal Gonzalez thread? Do you even know who they are? How about the Lawrence Cole thread? How about the enzo vs roger thread? Areeola vs Haye? Berto vs Judah? Tito rematching winky? Etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        You don't have to say he said it himself but you keep posting he's afraid of needles as if its fact. I'm simply axing to see where you saw him say this.
        Your clearly delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Your clearly delusional.
          The only delusions are coming from a kid who keeps repeating the same phrase over and over with out posting the actual interview it came from. Its like if I continuously post about Floyd saying "Manny you're next", and you ask me to post a source, I could since he did in fact say it. You however, can't. I'm not surprised.

Comment

The only delusions are coming from a kid who keeps repeating the same phrase over and over with out posting the actual interview it came from. Its like if I continuously post about Floyd saying "Manny you're next", and you ask me to post a source, I could since he did in fact say it. You however, can't. I'm not surprised.
            you full out moron, he did not say once that manny said he is afraid of needles, he said everyone on his team except him said it, but manny never came out and denied it. they said. its fact. deal with it. you're a good tap dancer, but not THAT good...

Comment

If you were smart, you'd notice a trend in the threads I create. Threads non Floyd related, get very few if any responses. Floyd threads, get tons of action. Since I come here to be an active participant, Floyd is a hot topic, so I roll with the punches. How many times did you post in the Panama Al Brown thread? Or how many times did you post in the carbajal Gonzalez thread? Do you even know who they are? How about the Lawrence Cole thread? How about the enzo vs roger thread? Areeola vs Haye? Berto vs Judah? Tito rematching winky? Etc etc.
              You dont think its obsessive to create floyd hate threads daily?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                perfect example of how you know when you just nutted all over somebody. yea nice try buddy. hows the jizz taste?

LOL. STOP projecting your ****erotic behavior

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Well you seem to pay an awful lot of mind to people you feel are stupid and boring~

Do you know what adjectives describe that behavior~ sad and pathetic.
                Pay a lot of attention? really? proof?

Nope, its called calling out boring and stupid behavior.

Comment

30% of your threads are floyd hate troll threads that you bump daily.

Comment

Semantics call it whatever you want, you are still responding and talking about a guy you don't like and are talking to people you feel are stupid and boring~

How is that not sad and pathetic.

Comment

aww seems like i struck a nerve?

toolbag over here is bouncin off the walls tryin to come up with a decent comeback or something that will get under someone's skin. why dont u try googling something clever for once, maybe you can get some shred of debatable respect... wait, nope, wtf did I just say?! you? get respect? thats laughable at best. no one respects you and no one likes you, and your opinion is beyond worthless. your own parents dont even love you, your real parents, not the parents that picked you out of the dumpster you were thrown in. k pumpkin? mmmmkay... "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X